Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites   Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 21:28

OOC;; Skrillex, you inspire me. xD

Silvershade opened her eyes suddenly, standing quickly. There was a warped form standing in front of her, a wide smile growing across its' face. In place of eyes, it had bright red dots that flickered like fire. To be quite honest, it scared her. A lot. It tried to speak, but its' words were garbled and warped. It cleared its' throat rather loudly. "Look at this, I'm a coward too. You don't need to hide my friend, for I am just like you." Its' words were honeycoated with deception. That scared her even more. She leaped at it, hissing. "You aren't anything like me!" she hissed through grit teeth. "But I am, Silvershade. I am you." Me? How is that me? At all? She took a moment to look at her paw before being barreled over by the creature. It stood over her menacingly. "Goodbye, Silvershade. When the frost melts, so does the shadow's sanity," it hissed. She threw it off of her, and it slammed into a tree, dissipating. "What even was that?" she asked to nothing in particular. She was startled when the bushes rumbled behind her, and she whirled around, thinking it was the creature.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
Page 1 of 1