Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 10:29

Lionstar leaped onto Highrock, scanning the camp. He smiled when he spotted the Apprentices' den. Today was a special day.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Highrock for a Thunderclan meeting!" The leader yowled, using the regular summoning.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:27

Mosspaw was eating a vole when she heard Loinstar yowl. She jumped up to meet by the Highrock. She tried to groom her fur quickly while she waited. "I think this is my warrior ceremony!" she whispered excitedly.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:57

Mosspelt padded out of the warrior den and smiled as he saw the apprentice. He dipped his head to the two cats and sat below Highrock.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 23:09

Possumtail followed Mosspelt out of the warriors den to watch her soon to be former apprentice become a full warrior. She found herself a spot next to the front where she was sure no cats would sit in front of her.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 3:25

Lionstar glanced down at Mosspaw, who looked the age of a new warrior by now. Perfect timing. "Mosspaw, please step forward." He meowed, beckoning the she-cat forward with a nod. Turning his gaze to Opossumtail, he carried on the ceremony. "Opossumtail, do you agree that your apprentice is ready to become a Warrior of Thunderclan?" He asked calmly, having done this several times.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 12:14

Possumtail nodded. "Yes. She has trained hard and eagerly and learned what it takes to be warrior." She couldn't help but purr a little as she spoke.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 13:33

Mosspaw stood up and tried to look calm as she walked over to Lionstar. She felt proud as Possumtail said she was ready to become a warrior.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:42

Ooc: Gah, I forgot all about this. Dearest apologies >_<

Ic: "I, Lionstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." The leader began. "Mosspaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 6:25

Mosspaw's heart was racing with excitement."I do." she was ready to become a warrior.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 12:33

"Then by the powers of starclan, I give you your warrior name. Mosspaw, from this day forth you shall be known as Mossfur, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." Lionstar finished, leaping down and resting his muzzle on her forehead for a moment, as part of the ceremony.

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 10:47

OOC: I know this is a little late, but is the name Mosspelt such a good idea? Because now there are two Mosspelts in Thunderclan cx
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 8:32

Ooc:
Shadow wrote:
OOC: I know this is a little late, but is the name Mosspelt such a good idea? Because now there are two Mosspelts in Thunderclan cx

I know, I was getting a little anxious about that. Still, that's what she wanted her Warrior Name to be, and I can't change it just because I think it's a bad idea. It's not my place to do so :/

But Moss, if you have another name idea, it would be appreciated.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 12:54

Well I guess we can do Mossfur.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:19

Ooc: Edited.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mosspaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 21:31

OOC: Is this the end of the topic.
IC: Mossfur dipped her head. She finally had her warrior name!

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content