Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bleep blop bloop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Mallowroot lay in the middle of camp, perched on a smooth, gray rock covered with moss. It was quite comfortable, actually. The medicine cat purred, content, nibbling on a toad as he soaked in the warmth of the sun, making his fur feel nice. It was a nice day, and he didn't have any duties at the moment, so he could finally relax.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:07 am

Hailkit pounced on his tail, nibbling on the tip. "Hey I'm Hailkit! Someone told me you helped heal wounded cats. And and I was thinking you could look at my ears!" He sqeaked.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Mallowroot picked his head up drowsily, looking at the kit with a yawn and eyes clouded with sleep. He shook his fur a bit and got off the rock. "Hello, young one. I'm Mallowroot." He gave the kit a quick, cross glance. "I guess you heard right, I'm the medicine cat. I suppose I can take a look- follow me."
Mallowroot turned and gave a swish flick of the tail for Hailkit to follow him to the medicine cat den.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Occ: You know he's just saying that because they're bent right?
Hailkit followed into the den. He's never scented so many scents in his small, short life.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:32 pm

ooc: Derp Sure c:

IC: Mallowroot sat down by a small pile of poppy seeds and watched as Hailkit sat in front of him. Mallowroot stared at the kit's ears for a small second and gave out a small laugh. "There's nothing wrong with them," he mewed. "They're just oddly shaped." Mallowroot gave a small sigh. "Trust me, there's nothing wrong with you," he reassured. "it's happened many times."

ooc: Maybe Hail could be the MCA.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Occ: Ihfwjkdbgerhjbgfnw,fnmw I WOULD DIE OF HAPPYNESS
Ic: Hailkit laughed. "I'm not the only one?" He asked. He looked over at the poppy seeds. "What do those do?" He asked, sniffing it.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:32 am

Mallowroot looked over at the poppy seeds. "Those are poppy seeds," he answered. "They have any uses like helping a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, ease pain..." Mallowroot looked at the kit. "Why?" he asked curiously.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Hailkit looked at him, lowering his ears. "Oh.. I uh, I have no idea." He looked down at Mallowroot's paws. "I just really like the fact that 'plants' or.. uh herbs? yeah herbs can do that to cats. It seems odd." He mewed.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:45 pm

"It's just medicine," Mallowroot mewed gingerly. "Well, I guess it could seem strange to you. But to me, it's just normal."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Hailkit looked at him. "Do you think I could be your apprentice?" He ask. "I don't like how loud others are. You're not that loud." Hailkit smiled, purring.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:28 pm

Mallowroot looked at Hailkit softly, trying to hide his sudden shock. Apprentice? He though. That would be nice to have an apprentice.
"Alright... sure," the medicine cat replied, his expression soft.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Hailkit's eyes widened. "Do you really mean it?!" He squealed. He jumped onto his paws, bouncing around happily.

Bleep blop bloop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleep blop bloop   Bleep blop bloop Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleep blop bloop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: