Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is This my Death?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4848

Is This my Death? Empty
PostSubject: Is This my Death?   Is This my Death? EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 16:13

Larchcloud had gone for a walk in Skyclan territory.But what she didn't expect; was this was her end. Closing her eyes for a moment, Larchcloud smelled the sweet New-Leaf air. But what she didn't expect, was this. Fox?!? The scent alarmed the warrior, but she would defend her territory. As she went towards the scent, she saw it eating a rabbit, a rare sight upon Skyclan territory. Hey! she hissed in her mind. It would have made a good meal for Skyclan, but it was lost. Quickly, the fox detected her, leaving it's prey for a new snack.

As it came up to the tabby, Larchcloud did what her instincts told her. Fight. Yowling with rage, she would live up to the warrior code. The noble warrior would defend her territory. Claws unsheathed, she lunged at the fox, and gave it a bad scratch at it's eyes. But, Larchcloud felt herself rip apart, as the fox had taken a swipe where she had been torn at by two of the rouges. As blood had just pretty much sprayed from her re-opened wound, she felt a bitter fury as she went and bit hard into the fox's neck, after receiving blows to her head, which stunned her for quite awhile. As the fox tore at her exposed body, she bit down harder until she felt it's salty blood in her mouth. Yet, Larchcloud received a deathly blow to her neck and she was forced to let go. Falling to the ground, she noticed the fox swaying, but her vision went blurry as all went black. She was dying... Slowly... The worst type of death... So this is what it feels like to die? she thought.

As it was harder to breathe, a massive jolt of pain went through her body, and that was the end.

Larchcloud was dead.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down

Is This my Death?
Page 1 of 1