Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Lionstar leaped onto Highrock, scanning the camp. He smiled when he spotted the Apprentices' den. Today was a special day.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Highrock for a Thunderclan meeting!" The leader yowled, using the regular summoning.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Possumpaw sprinted out of the Apprentice den and sat down in front of Highrock. She looked up at Lionstar. This was her big day. She felt like a kit when it was her turn to have her apprentice ceremony.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 pm

"Opossumpaw, please step forward." Lionstar meowed from his place upon the Highrock. A proud smile was on his face, which wasn't common. But it was true, for Opossumpaw had been one of the best apprentices he had ever trained. He was happy to deliver her ceremony to Warrior-ship.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Possumpaw stepped forward and looked at her former mentor. She kneaded the ground. She still looked like an apprentice but she was as strong as a warrior.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 pm

"I, Lionstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." The leader began. "Opossumpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:40 pm

"I do!" She said, hardly able to hold her excitement in much longer.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:48 pm

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Opossumpaw, from this moment you will be known as Opossumtail. Starclan honors your loyalty and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan!" Lionstar declared, raising his chin to the sky.

"Opossumtail! Opossumtail!"

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Possumtail stood and touched her nose to Lionstar. I am a warrior now!

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Lionstar rested his chin on her forehead before stepping back. "Tonight you shall sit vigil beneath Silverpelt, silent and guarding the camp entrance. At dawn, a warrior will come release you from your post." He meowed, finishing.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:46 pm

"Okay!" Possumtail answered.

OOC: I almost put Possumpaw!

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Ooc: I did that when I was new x)

Topic Over

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Opossumpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: