Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Someone is a grouch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Someone is a grouch. Empty
PostSubject: Someone is a grouch.   Someone is a grouch. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 12:13

A small black kit padded out the nursery, head and tail held high. She had groomed her fur especially for today, her first time out the nursery. Her paws itched for a fight that she wouldn't get for six moons. Darkkit snorted angrily. I'm already stronger than the other kits! I should be an apprentice. she glanced at the fresh-kill pill, a smile on her tiny face. She trailed around it, eyeing all the prey. Unsheathing her claws, Darkkit thought about pulling one scaley lizards off the pile. She decided against it, tossing her head away and walking off. If they actually let me out, I would catch my own prey. I don't need anyone to catch it for me! she lashed her tail, feeling angrier. Why did she have to be a stupid kit?

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Someone is a grouch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone is a grouch.   Someone is a grouch. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 20:09

As Darkkit padded past, Rustfang leaped in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.
"Rawr! None shall pass!" he declared, in a very kit-like voice, his black-ringed tail waving with excitement.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down

Someone is a grouch.
Page 1 of 1