Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Big Fat Apology For Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

A Big Fat Apology For Everyone Empty
PostSubject: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:48

So I was putting away my clothes and letting my mind wander. I started thinking about how I've been acting recently, and today. This led me to remember what Storm said:
"[15:12:56 07/04/13] Storm : Ugh Kes you're annoying as f*ck."
What Mink said:
"[15:41:20 07/04/13] The rodent : And guess what I don't like how you're always a mean person and you have to complain to everyone about every thing I'm sick of your sh!t.
[15:41:28 07/04/13] The rodent : :/
[15:41:55 07/04/13] The rodent : You've always been a mean person and every friend that I make you make them hate me until they find out out mean you really are"

And finally, what May said:
[15:43:50 07/04/13] Maybunp : Looks like we have a new Opal
(Please note, I'm not trying to bring up a fight again over these comments.)

At first when I heard these comments, I got angry, and didn't think about what the actually meant. They didn't make this stuff out of thin air, they had at least some basis to go on. So I decided to anti-Opal myself. I shall start to try and be a nicer person, and that means starting with a giant long "I'm sorry." Even though May and Midd says it won't do anything... It's worth a try, right? You can't hate me more for it... I hope. So I am going to try and remember every single person I've angered recently, or have been a little bit rude to, which is pretty much every one, so... And if I have anger you, and for some reason you're not on the list, don't hesitate to tell me down below.

Small: I'm really sorry for how I acted right before we broke up, and after. Honestly, I would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes-probably that night, actually. I'm also sorry for repeatedly calling you an arsehole. In fact, you really are one of the sweetest people. Those "parody video" insults and everything? I didn't mean them-and if they hurt you, I'm sorry. You have enough stress without this. I really don't hate you- I'm just an azzhole and angry. If you wouldn't mind, maybe could we be friends again? This time, I'll ask you about your day.
Jay and Sleepy: I'm combining yours because it has to deal with the same topic; I'm sorry about getting pissed and being bishy about the whole Kestrelflight death thing. Jay: I didn't realize that Sleepy's character (I think that's what you said) did that. For the record, it isn't for pity- I don't like putting OOC stuff into IC stuff to draw pity for my character. And Sleepy: I'm sorry for taking you're character's death. (If I remember correctly.)
Midd:I'm sorry for not listening to you about this whole apology thing. Also, I'm sorry about ranting about you for when you were just sitting there, basically. I need to learn to just take sarcasm when I'm angry better.
Fal: Fal, I'm sorry for blindly saying I hate you for no logical reason- then making up a reason that was so idiotic that I don't even know how I came up with it. I'm also sorry for then getting pissed at you in PM for asking why I said I hated you.
Storm: I'm sorry for implying that you were an azzhole. It was just a misunderstanding, and you did nothing, really, you were messing around. I'm also sorry for all the insults and fights I've thrown at you in the chat box, recently. I don't think you're an azzhole, really. However, there is one thing I do need to PM you about. I don't need it to be broadcasted here. I'm also saying you're not as funny as your brother. I don't know if that bothered you but... You are pretty amusing.
Mink: I'm sorry for being over dramatic with the whole Small thing. I'm also sorry if I turned your friends against you- I didn't do it intentionally. I really hope we can be friends again. This time I won't be over dramatic. Honestly, I've done the same thing you did with Charles. I don't know why I couldn't get over that. Besides, you paid your time for it. It's not fair to keep using that against you.
Ivy: I'm sorry about pressing you about the training thing. It can wait. Sort of. By the way, only one and a half more topics and 8 days before you get your medicine cat name!
May: I'm sorry about over reacting this morning in the chat box. I'm also sorry about not listening to you about this apology. You were just defending Mink, so I can't really blame you.

This in no way is in any order. This is also not meant to bring pity upon myself in any shape of form or anything. I don't know how it would, but, just making that clear. So as one final apology, I say.

I am deeply sorry, WCC.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A Big Fat Apology For Everyone B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:50

There's no need to apologize to me. XD It's all cool, although I find it ironic that some of the rude members of the site lambast you for being rude, which I don't really see.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 17:13

Thank you Fal.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:50

Kes, thank you for.... Just saying sorry. You've... Made me feel so much better with this..

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 8:07

I know we've had fights, Kes. x3 Big ones. And I never got to say sorry for being snappish and angry at you. I really didn't mean it, you know. I started an argument and ruined your day. I hope you don't hold it against me, because I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 10:58

Oh sheeet. I knew I forgot someone.
Mint: I'm sorry for demodding you when I should have demodded Ela too, because she is less active than you. I'm sorry for not just dropping it, and blaming my bad mood on you

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 14:16

There's no reason to apologize to me. I, like I said, was in a bad mood and something that bothered me just slightly escalated into a full-blown war. It's my fault.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Fat Apology For Everyone   A Big Fat Apology For Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

A Big Fat Apology For Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: