Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silentflower's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Silentflower's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 13:23

Silentflower waited at the entrance of SkyClan camp, waiting for Kestrelflight and Ivypaw. The day was very dim and foggy, and it was quite windy. Glancing back at the camp, it was only recently that her "father" had died and the fact that she lost her memories. She doesn't even know who to trust anymore. For once though, Silentflower looked back at her camp, and knew that she had some sort of connection to it, and when she comes back, she'll know a little more about her past. Sighing, she thought of the burden of taking care of her clan who she hardly knew, but maybe it would be worth it. Just, maybe. Sitting down, she waited for the medicine cat and her apprentice to come.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 13:57

Kestrelflight padded up, her eyes dull and tired. Her ribs poked out, but then again, they have been for a while. "Let's go. No need for Ivypaw. She has no right to come." she said gruffly.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Silentflower's Leader Ceremony B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:13

"Eh?... I thought she was your apprentice though," Silentflower mewed, surprised by the medicine cat's tone and urgency. Sighing, she whispered, "Whatever you wish."

~Time Skip~

Tired out by the distance, Silentflower asked, "H-how m-much fur-further?" Stammering quite a bit only because she was exhausted and nervous from the travel. In front was the Mothermouth which led to the Moonstone, sighing, she beckoned the medicine cat to follow.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:16

"Just go in." she said, rolling her eyes and following the scared cat into a cave.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:19

"Uhmm... Alright," Silentflower replied, not going to argue with the medicine cat. "What will I be seeing in there?" she asked, turning around to Kestrelflight.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:22

"Shhh!" she hissed. "No more talking!" she growled as the went deeper into the dark tunnel.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:33

"Uhmm..." Silentflower was lost for words, but followed the medicine cat without more questions. She was wondering why becoming leader was so important and why this "Moonstone" was so special.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:35

As they entered the hollow, the rock was already shining. "Hurry up and press your nose to it!" she hissed in anxiety.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 15:03

Silentflower jumped onto her feet once she heard Kestrelflight. She quickly padded over to the spot next to her, and laid down. She looked at the stone for a moment before pressing her nose against the cold stone, before welcoming the dark wave of sleep that came.

Silentflower awoke in what looked like a glorified SkyClan territory. The trees stood tall, and was lush. The stars were shining brightly, but nine shone brighter than the others. She had her eyes on the stars when the nine bright ones disappeared. "Greetings Silentflower." The familiar voice made her jump since it sounded sp similar to her's. She quickly spun around to see nine cats, some familiar some not, all looking at her with bright faces. In front of that group was Silentfeather. "Are you ready to receive your nine lives?" the former medicine cat asked. Silentflower didn't know what to say, since she never met the medicine cat that was so similar to her, but just nodded.

A thought ran through her mind. Is she giving me a life? She asked herself but quickly discarded the thought as Silentfeather started to approach. Silentfeather stepped forward and touched noses with the she-cat. "With this life, I give you knowledge. Use this to lead your clan through the darkest times." Silentflower feltrun cold surge of energy run through her body as she was given the life. The beautiful white silver tabby she-cat stepped back, bowing her head.

Another voice brought Silentflower's attention away from Silentfeather. She looked over to see her former leader, and father. "I'd never thought I'd see you here." Silentflower smiled for she was happy to see Flamestar again. "It only seems like yesterday that you just became an apprentice." He mewed with a smile.

The leader stood from his spot, and padded up to the she-cat. "With this life I give you courage. Use this to lead your clan through the toughest times." He stepped away quickly to allow space for the next cat to come with their life to give.

The next cat to appear was Coldheart. "With this life, I give you love. Use this to love your clan when they're down.." She mewed to her, as she touched her nose to give her the life. Silentflower felt like time had slowed down around her, giving her time to embrace her mother, but it quickly left when she stepped away.

The next cat to come up was quite transparent. She was still there but anyone could see through her. "Greetings, I was once a deputy like you, but I died before I had the chance to become leader. I gives me joy to bring a life to someone similar to me though." The golden cat stepped forward, and pressed her nose against Silentflower's. "With this life, I give you Loyalty. Be loyal to your clan not matter what gets in you way."
Silentflower felt a fire pass through her as she was given the new life. She wanted to collapsed from the pain, but she decided to stand firm, and not gove way.

Soon the faded cat was replaced by another who was smaller, and seemed like an apprentice. "I was a Medicine Cat Apprentice before I died, so this life I am giving you is special." He mewed in a sweet tone. He had to stretch a little to reach Silentflower's nose, but he soon got there. "With this life I give you healing. You this to heal you clan, in time of mistrust or sickness." A scent covered Silentflower's nose as she was given the life. The scent smelled like the scent of herbs mixed with blood. The smell made her kinda relaxed to her stomach because they were overwhelming, but again she stood firm not want to give up.

The next cat to step up wasn't familiar, but enough to trigger any memory of the cat. Mossleaf. She was a slender she-cat who was a brown-gray. She had a soft voice when she spoke. "With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to teach your clan." She mewed, as she gave her the new life. Flash-backs of training, and being trained flooded Silentflower's mind, but they soon faded.

A big tom stepped forward to give the life he had for her. "With this life, I give you patience. Use this to listen to your clanmates and those around you." He mewed before stepping away. Silentflower felt time slow down carefully, but the sensation quickly faded.

The next to appear calmed her a little. It was a kit, Whitekit. She took a step forward, and touched noses with the she-cat. "With this life I give you compassion. Use this to make the right choices, even if they seem wrong out of mercy." It felt as if Silentflower was growing older with each passing second, and learning something new, but the effect faded as she watched the kit leave.

The final cat to appear was a handsome blue tom. The tom looked back up to her. "Well here is your last life, I hope you don't get to it to soon. With this life I give you memory, to think about your clan, and others in time of need."
As Silentflower gained this life she felt a deep sadness within her. She couldn't exactly pinpoint what was causing it, but it soon faded as he stepped back.

"From this moment on you are now known as Silentstar. Use your lives wisely, and remember Starclan is always with you.." The voices of StarClan started to fade as the air was filled with chants of Silentstar's new name. The voices soon faded as the leader awoke on the cold ground. She slowly sat up, and looked at Kestrelflight, and nodded. She stood from her spot, and headed for the exit.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 15:52

Happily, Kestrelflight followed her out, glancing once behind to see the moonstone.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 18:21

OOC: Topic End.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentflower's Leader Ceremony   Silentflower's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silentflower's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 1