Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Opal Has Been Permanently Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostOpal Has Been Permanently Banned

So we all know that Opal is a bit of a loose cannon. She has been banned from the site multiple times, banned from chat for her constant temper tantrums, and has had constant warnings about her behavior. She's told people to kill themselves and hasn't made many friends because of how constantly rude and hostile she is to everyone, ever since she first joined the site.

I have reason to believe that she sent her Whispers friend to spam us. Even if she didn't and Whispers came on her own accord, Rain showed no objections and I'm sure Jay won't care either. This means that by a unanimous (or mostly unanimous, in case Jay randomly cares about Opal) staff vote, Opal will be permanently banned from the site. I went ahead and banned her IP addresses and e-mail, so she should have a hard time joining WCC again with a different account.

If you feel sympathy for her or think that this ban was uncalled for, this is also the person who constantly complained about how bad we made her life when she came onto this site willingly. At any moment when we were "making her think about suicide" she could have just left and found some other forum to join. She only made enemies BECAUSE of her hostile attitude towards EVERYONE ELSE.

So here you go, Opal. Now the wibbly-wobbly-bits in your brain won't force you to come here every day. Farewell.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Opal Has Been Permanently Banned :: Comments

Re: Opal Has Been Permanently Banned
Post on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 pm by Firefly
Sleepy wrote:
Sandkit (Fire/Misted) wrote:
Sandkit (Fire/Misted) wrote:
I kinda liked Opal... But It was always a one-sided friendship anyways QnQ...

I think I liked her only because I could easily piss her off with my happiness. It was kinda fun, actually.

Sleepy wrote:
I saw those screenshots. I got a kick out of them as well xD

xD They actually took screen shots? Newbies. They just don't understand. /sob

They took screenshots as evidence of Opal being a tosser which led to her getting banned again xD

xD Pffffft... I would like to see those screenshots.
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:02 pm by Lucio
I sorta want to see them too haha

Regardless, it's not all that nice to be saying these sorts of things behind her back. It's almost being hypocritical. For all we know, if she actually was telling the truth, it was probably all she had left. I am still able to feel a bit sympathetic, but hey, I didn't talk to her much.
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm by King Falcon I
We said all this stuff to her face too, don't worry.
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 pm by Splotch
*slowly raises hand*

I took some screenshots.

Who wants to see them?! 8D
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 pm by Kes
Me
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 pm by Firefly
Splotchpix wrote:
*slowly raises hand*

I took some screenshots.

Who wants to see them?! 8D

I do. o-o
Post on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:59 am by Sleepy
Maybunp wrote:

Regardless, it's not all that nice to be saying these sorts of things behind her back. It's almost being hypocritical. For all we know, if she actually was telling the truth, it was probably all she had left. I am still able to feel a bit sympathetic, but hey, I didn't talk to her much.

This is the person who said that she was depressed, suicidal, dyslexic, feared by people at her school, bullied, bisexual, a pyromaniac, asthmatic, sadistic, an insomniac, a rape victim, psychic, and that she suffered a horrible past that none of us could possibly comprehend, among a plethora of other random things. And this poor jaded and calloused little girl who was forced to give up their adolescence because of her [cliche Mary Sue trope here] "admitted" to all of that to justify her rude behavior.

I don't call people mean things because a reckless caddy gave me brain damage at a young age. I call people mean things because I'm an arsehole lacking self-restraint and manners.

So if you'd like to continue giving Opal sympathy, the same Opal who threw a temper tantrum and told someone to kill themselves because they couldn't become SkyClan's medicine cat, go ahead.
Post on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 am by Kes
Sleepy wrote:
Maybunp wrote:

This is the person who said that she was depressed, suicidal, dyslexic, feared by people at her school, bullied, bisexual, a pyromaniac, asthmatic, sadistic, an insomniac, a rape victim, psychic, and that she suffered a horrible past that none of us could possibly comprehend, among a plethora of other random things. And this poor jaded and calloused little girl who was forced to give up their adolescence because of her [cliche Mary Sue trope here] "admitted" to all of that to justify her rude behavior.

I don't call people mean things because a reckless caddy gave me brain damage at a young age. I call people mean things because I'm an arsehole lacking self-restraint and manners.

So if you'd like to continue giving Opal sympathy, the same Opal who threw a temper tantrum and told someone to kill themselves because they couldn't become SkyClan's medicine cat, go ahead.

Cheers.
...Now how about those screenshots?
Post on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 am by Splotch
Right. lD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Post on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:56 pm by Icee
That girl's been trouble since the first day. I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN-- /shot
Thanks goodness it's over. :happyplz:

Seriously. Even her creation was turned into a subtle argument. I wouldn't feel sorry for her. That b*tch has problems.
I would totally trap her in a mirror and send her drifting off into space. Cx
Post on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:11 pm by Kes
OmgiluIce.
I was so about to post that XD
Post on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm by Sleepy
Icee wrote:
I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN-- /shot

*goat screech*
Post on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:38 pm by Shiny
Awww... I missed the banning of Opal...

Sleepy: Can you link me to where she said some of that stuff? I don't remember her saying she was raped.... or bisexual. And what's wrong with being bisexual?
Post on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm by Sleepy
Shiny wrote:
Awww... I missed the banning of Opal...

Sleepy: Can you link me to where she said some of that stuff? I don't remember her saying she was raped.... or bisexual. And what's wrong with being bisexual?

Nothing is wrong with being bisexual, the problem is that she's too young to be saying that kind of stuff about her sexuality. At least I think so, anyways x3 I'm also inclined to not believe anything she says, so there's that.

I don't have screenshots of everything, but...

Opal wrote:
[20:01:24] Opaleh has logged off the chat on Sat 30 Mar - 20:01 : I am sad right now. No matter how mych you try to help, you can\'t cure depression. My psychic powers will continue to haunt me. I will still suck at writing due to dyslexia. I will never stop lighting a fire because I am a pyromaniac. I will never run from danger due to asthma. I won\'t sleep tonight due to insomnia. But I appreciate your help.

Post  by Sponsored content

Opal Has Been Permanently Banned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: