Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 8:26

Lionstar leaped onto the Highrock, glad life had been returning to normal. Now that the war was over, an apprentice ceremony was a good way to get things moving again. The leader glanced at the nursery before back forward, raising his chin so the whole clan could hear his call. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Thunderclan meeting."

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:35

Possumkit knew what was coming. Her yellow sparkled as she ran over as fast as her legs could carry her dodging out of the way of warriors as she went.

Ooc: possum opossum don't care! ;)

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:

Last edited by Emeraldheart on Mon 18 Mar 2013 - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 15:27

Mosspelt limped out of the warrior den and sat below Highrock. He smiling a Possumkits happiness.

OOC: Sorry bout short post
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 7:21

Embershade limped out of the warriors den, her head drooping a little, of tiredness. She lifted her read respectfully, paying attention to the leader.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 14:36

Ooc: I'm a bit picky about spelling, so I put Opossumkit x) I'm glad you don't seem to mind...

Ic: "Opossumkit, please step forward." Lionstar meowed.

Ooc: Low muse, so short post :/

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 14:41

Possumkit stepped forward kneading the ground with excitement.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 17:17

Ooc: I apologize yet again. I've been a bit busy as always, what with work and such :/

Ic: "Opossumkit, you have reached the age of six moons and as clan-custom it is time for you to become an apprentice. Until she has earned her full name, she shall be known as Opossumpaw." Lionstar announced.

"Since I seem to have extra time quite often, and because many warriors already have apprentices, I will train Opossumpaw in her path to become a Warrior of Thunderclan." He meowed, leaping down to touch noses with the apprentice.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 17:19

Possumpaw respectfully touched noses with the clan leader and her new mentor.
"When can we start training?" she asked.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 17:35

"Tomorrow. I'll wake you up for the Dawn patrol, as it is important you know the territory before you start running around looking for prey or fighting on unfamiliar land." Lionstar replied with a flick of his tail. "Understood?"

Now, the Thunderclan leader could be a bit strict on his apprentices, but as they grew older and became warriors, they normally eventually figured out he was only being such for one of the same reasons he picked them to be his apprentice: They showed self-confidence, enthusiasm, and respect, which were important for new apprentices to learn well. Lionstar would make sure Opossumpaw could become the great warrior she needed to be, and probably wanted to be as well. He could be patient, no matter how long it took.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 17:42

"Understood!" Possumpaw meowed then set off for the apprentice den.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Opossumkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: