Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormstar's elder ceremony.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

Stormstar's elder ceremony. Empty
PostSubject: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:37 am

Distance. Cold. That is what Stormstar had been for the last few sunrises. Ever since the battle, the WindClan leader just hadn't been the same. Some would say it was because of him being half-blind, or the fact that he had been killed during the battle and lost one of his lives, but both of those reasons were wrong. It was because Stormstar had killed two cats. Sure he had made peace with it during the battle, but now that he had time to think, he was just even more horrified. One single thought ran though Stormstar's head as he forced himself to his paws. He just couldn't do this anymore. No; he wasn't going to kill himself; he would crush Twistedkit if he did that...No, he had to do something that it seemed almost nobody did anymore...He turned and padded from his den, his eyes dark. Stormstar was going to retire.

Stormstar leaped onto the Tallrock, his tail flickering behide him as he gazed around the clearing. Swallowing, he let out a yowl, saying the words that came to him almost naturally. These words used to bring Stormstar joy, happiness, but now all Stormstar felt was defeat and sadness.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather below the Tallrock for a Clan Meeting!"

Twistedkit snoozed outside of the nursery, his tail flickering as he did the only thing he could really do as a kit. He wasn't truly asleep, his ears were still alert to the sound around him so when a yowl echoed though the clearing, he jumped to his paws in surprise, only to land oddly on his twisted one and hit the ground with a thud.

The young kit glanced up at the Tallrock as he pulled himself to his paws once again, surprised to see his father standing there. He hadn't seen much of his father since the battle, and the fact that he was calling a Clan Meeting surprised him. He made his way to his normal spot, his tail curling around his paws. Most of the time he would have hoped that this was his apprentice ceremony, but seeing the darkness in Stormstar's eyes, he finally really hoped that it wasn't.

Occ: Wow, first leader's elder ceremony...like...ever; even before the reboot. Also, I am aware that the plot isn't over yet but it is good enough for me. I won't truly retire Stormstar til the plot is really over, but I've been wanting to post this; also, the sooner Twisted becomes an apprentice the better for me.

Stormstar's elder ceremony. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Falconfang peered out of the warrior's den at the sound of Stormstar calling for a clan meeting. With the battle having finally ended, the warrior had felt more at peace, although he could tell that not all of his clanmates felt the same: there was this tension in the air that just hadn't gone away. It made him feel admittedly uncomfortable at times, but he had pushed the thoughts aside. Now there was a ceremony... perhaps Twistedkit was finally becoming an apprentice? Stifling a yawn, Falconfang padded out and took his place near the Tallrock.

OoC: The plot is basically over. They just won't make it official.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Patcheye padded over to the tallrock from the small pile of fresh kill, her pelt looked like bushes dappled her pelt, her ears flicked slightly as she began to hear the clan gather, setting down she brushed her ears clean and looked up at her father.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Raccoonheart walked out of the warriors den, her body scarred from the fight not to long ago. He usual bright eyes dull from tiredness. The deputy walked over to the tall rock, and sat down in her usual spot. While waiting for the announcement, she gave off a yawn.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:08 am

Stormstar gazed at the gathered cats, swallowing. How would he say this. 'Hey, I know that we just fought for our lives, but now I am giving up being leader and moving to the elder's den? Have fun and see you all later.' He shook his head, his tail wrapping around his paws as he took his deep breath and started. "Y-You all must be wondering why I called this meeting. I-I'm afraid this isn't Twistedkit's apprentice ceremony..." he paused, closing his eyes as he tried to clear his mind and focusing on the point he was trying to get across. "As you all know, the Clans have been saved. This is a new chapter in our lives, but it all came with a cost." Opening his eyes, Stormstar glanced at his gathered Clan, his eyes still dark; mostly his clouded blind one. "With a new chapter in our lives; things must change...I-I've been blinded in one eye; you all know that-and how can you all expect a half-blinded cat to..to lead you all?" With one final pause to let that all sink in, he stood up, his tail flickering. "I have made up my mind...I am retiring to the elder's den."

Twistedkit leaped to his paws, his eyes wide. "What?" How could Stormstar being doing this? No doubt that this would come as an surprise to everybody, but as he looked at the defeat on his father's face, he swallowed. He understood where his father was coming from. With his twisted paw, Twistedkit had always thought of his dream of being a warrior was crushed but he had learned how to sneak and walk without making noise; but if he was the leader of the Clan with four good paws, and one of them got twisted; there was no doubt that he wouldn't have been able to learn how to sneak and walk because he would have been more used to his four good paws.

Occ: Anyways, Sleepy just said the plot was over so...Sweet!

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:33 am

Minteyes who was there the whole time dropped her head. She couldn't believe that Stormstar was retiring. Sitting beside her mate, she nuzzled into his shoulder. "I can't believe it." She knew who the next leader would be but the deputy was possibly in question. With the battle many were still recuperating and healing from their wounds.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Falconfang looked up in shock at Stormstar's announcement. The surprise was plainly evident on his face: Stormstar is retiring? Impossible! He knew the battle had been tough in at least some way for the leader, and that his eye was damaged, but this? Retirement? Abandonment? No, this wasn't right at all. He felt his mate's gentle nuzzling against his shoulder, but he barely even reacted to the touch. "Stormstar, you can't!" he called out, unable to hold his tongue when such a terrible event was unfolding right in front of him. "You're our leader! You can't abandon us like this! Your clan still needs you, and what about Blossompaw? What about her training?" It wasn't right to speak out against the leader, especially in the open like this, but Falconfang felt like there was no other recourse. Stormstar was their leader: he couldn't just quit!

OoC: I know Blossompaw (whoever was running her) hasn't posted in a month, but it's kinda relevant... kinda.)
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Raccoonheart just sat off to the side with her head low, and her eyes clouded with sadness. She wanted to question Stormstar's choice, but she knew it was for the best. She also knew that there was more reason behind this choice than the blinded eye. She scrapped her paw along the ground trying to avoid any eye contact with anyone.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Stormstar's eyes were soft as he waved his tail softly, trying to bring his Clan to silence. Truthfully, he was aware that something like this was going to happen so the fact that Falconfang had leaped up to argue didn't effect the tom, in fact it caused the old tom to smile. "You have a very good point, Falconfang, but my choice is final. I dislike this choice as much as the next cat, but I feel as I must do this. I am no longer the strong cat I once was; I am growing old and with my blind eye...I feel like it is my time to retire. I'm only moving to the elder's den; my wisdom will still be for the whole Clan. And Blossompaw..." He paused, his eyes narrowing as he thought. He had almost forgotten about his apprentice, it was a shame to do so but he had had other things on his mind. "Blossompaw's training can be taken up by another cat." His voice started to rise as he started to reach the end of his speech. "I know that this is the last thing you have wanted to hear after the battle, but I feel like this is my only choice. May StarClan light our path under the leadership of Raccoonheart as she gains her name, and let StarClan grant me a humble life in the elder's den next to Duststorm."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Raccoonheart stood from her spot, "Your wisdom shall be honored Stormstar... or should I call you Stormeye now?" She asked as she looked up to her former leader her eyes dull with sadness. She quickly dismissed the question. "Anyway I will ask one of the apprentices to make you a nest in the Elders' den, and I will travel to Moonstone, and soon after I will appoint a deputy.."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Nodding, Stormstar flickered his tail as he gazed at his mate. “I will join you to your trip to Moonstone. If I am to step down from my spot, StarClan must take away my remaining lives until I have one.” Clearing his throat, he lifted to his gaze his Clan. “I dislike my choice; but it is final. Until I renew my warrior name and Raccoonheart is leader of WindClan; I shall stay Stormstar. May StarClan light our paths." With that, the Clan Meeting was dismissed.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormstar's elder ceremony.   Stormstar's elder ceremony. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormstar's elder ceremony.
Page 1 of 1