Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3)

Go down 
+5
Dew
Tarto-sensei
Ningasourous :D
Goldfish
Darkshadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove (Doc)

Number of posts : 71

Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3)   Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010 - 4:37

If you're making it into a series, I'll voice some peoples :DD
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3)   Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010 - 6:27

Oh god, YES! Thank you, thank you <3 I need a sample of you're voice to see who you fit =3 I'm guessing you're a guy, so you could play Shadestone, if you're voice if low enough...or Foxleg.....

Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Dove (Doc)

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3)   Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010 - 14:36

.....how'd you come to THAT conclusion?!

I'M A LADY XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3)   Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rising Shadows storybored (Containes blud X3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: