Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 13:19

Flamestar leaped onto the Highrock, pride shining in his eyes as bright as the stars. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Skyclan meeting!" He meowed loudly and happily, tail in the air and chest puffed up, chin raised high.

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1voydSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony 2gy1qubSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 13:35

Silentpaw walked over, her eyes gleaming with excitement. A little tired from the assessment, she clumsily sat down, looking up at her father. "This... Is the best thing that has happened to me yet!" Silentpaw mewed to herself happily. All those times she doubted herself, she was wrong. 'I'm truly what I've worked to be... a warrior,' she thought. Her tail wagging excitedly, she tried her best to be calm, but she just couldn't!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 13:47

Flamestar smiled down at Silentpaw in the way cats smile(however that works, since they always seem to be smiling). "Silentpaw, please step forward." He called out, nodding to his daughter.

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1voydSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony 2gy1qubSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSilentpaw's Warrior Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 14:19

Silentpaw stepped up nervously. She was a bit nervous, but mainly excited. Coming up to her father until she was face to face with him, Silentpaw gave him a quick nod, waiting for the next part of the ceremony.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 14:36

Flamestar leaped down so he was in front of her, and raised his muzzle to the sky. He opened his mouth, beginning the ritual...

"I, Flamestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Silentpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 15:40

Silentpaw looked replied, "I do." Her eyes were full of happiness and her voice was full of the devotion that she meant to carry out for her Clan.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 16:07

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Silentpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Silentflower. Starclan honors your loyalty and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan!" Flamestar finished, touching his nose to the New Warrior's head. "Welcome, my sweet." He murmured under his breath, giving her a small lick of pride on the head after the ceremony was finished.

"Silentflower! Silentflower!"

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 16:09

Looking at her father, she murmured, "I won't let you down"

Sitting down for vigil, Silentflower watched the cats head back to their dens. Sighing, she hoped she would be able to last the night.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 16:16

Ooc: TOPIC END EVEN THOUGH NO ONE POSTED IN IT BESIDES US :DD

Congrats. You have so many fans.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: