Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Play Nice, Kiddies (THIS IS FOR EVERYONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Characters : Yewpaw
Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9735
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice

PostPlay Nice, Kiddies (THIS IS FOR EVERYONE)

Lately, people have been extremely rude to each other. Some people think the site should be closed for a bit, but I don't really think that's the way to go. It's unfair to any new people who might join and it'll harm the Clans.

What we really need is a bit of enforcing.

Basically, if you're intentionally provoking somebody or being mean without any kind of justification, you'll be banned from chat. Possibly banned from the site. In fact, both parties involved in any arguments will be banned. You don't have to be mean at all. Ignore them if they annoy you. Act calm and collected if someone insults you. Wrestle naked in a cage to make up. Whatever.

I'm getting sick of coming onto an incomprehensible argument every time I get on.

Once you guys stop ripping at each others throats, I think things will be back in order.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Play Nice, Kiddies (THIS IS FOR EVERYONE) :: Comments

Re: Play Nice, Kiddies (THIS IS FOR EVERYONE)
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:19 pm by Opal
If they don't pick on me or my colors, we are good.
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:25 pm by Kip
I agree. I've seen people make fun of others' grammar and age. It's not nice. Even though I may have done it... I'll stop, though.
Post on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:56 am by Minty
Yeah. Maybe I was kind of fueling the flames a little bit. I'll be nice and keep my hypocrisy to myself.
Post on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 am by Storm
Yea i guess all of us, Even me, Can admit to going to far. New Personal goal: Stop instigating stuff.

*Hide* Okay ouo
I'll try to be a good Stormi

Play Nice, Kiddies (THIS IS FOR EVERYONE)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: