Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mintkits wandering desaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soxie

Soxie

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 64

Mintkits wandering desaster Empty
PostSubject: Mintkits wandering desaster   Mintkits wandering desaster EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 15:31

Mintkit woke up tiredly. She wanted to go explore or wander around so she snuck out of the nursery. Mintkit wandered over to one of the dens. She looked inside and saw a tasty looking thing. She went over and ate it. Then she felt really sick. All of a sudden she threw up. She heard paw steps outside the den. "Help!" Mintkit shouted.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Mintkits wandering desaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mintkits wandering desaster   Mintkits wandering desaster EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 16:26

OoC: Excuse me for barging in, but it's bad enough you're spamming topics that nobody's posting in, but now you're misspelling everything. Please clean up your spelling and refrain from mass-posting all these topics.
Back to top Go down

Mintkits wandering desaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: