Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new kitten to annoy warriors :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

A new kitten to annoy warriors :D Empty
PostSubject: A new kitten to annoy warriors :D   A new kitten to annoy warriors :D EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Mistkit poked her nose out of her nest. "Oh my." She looked at her mother. "Mama can I go outside and meet the others?!" She bounced out of her nest as the she cat nodded. "Thanks!" She smiled proudly, and walked out side; the light was blinding to her small brown eyes. She groomed herself and store. "What a big place for me to walk." Her heart was beating rapidly, she was kinda shy for a kit. She got up. She loved the feeling on her back. The small she cat pureed, walking with her eyes closed from the enjoyment of the sun. She also wanted to eat, but she couldn't miss out on anything! And nor would she. She peeped into random dens that she found, then she saw the warrior's den. "Woah! I'd thought I'd never see a den so big!" She saw some cats in there but she tried to scramble away before anyone found her.

A new kitten to annoy warriors :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: