Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Storm's Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 13:53

Froststar gazed around the camp with sharp blue eyes, though there was warmth there as well. She dug her claws into the bark of the willow tree and pulled her sleek body up to the first branch. She turned to face the clearing, a warm breeze stirring her fur. "Let all cats old enough to swim gather under the willow tree for a clan meeting." She called, looking around as her claws dug into the bark.

Storm

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 14:36

Storm was about to burst with joy once he heard that the meeting was being called. Well...This is it! He thought to himself as he joined near the front of the group of Riverclan and shadowclan cats.

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

Storm's Ceremony CBk2eStorm's Ceremony VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 16:22

Redfeather sat off to the side, head tipped thoughtfully. He wondered who would mentor the young tom. With a twitch of his ears, he stared up at Froststar.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 17:49

Reedheart twitched his whiskers in amusement at Stormpaw's excitement. He padded quietly toward the trunk of the willow tree. Another apprentice in RiverClan's ranks would be welcome. As much as the thought bothered him, he knew that they'd need as many fighting cats as possible before Leafbare subsided.

The young tom pushed the looming darkness to the back of his mind, looking up at his leader expectantly. A kit going into training to earn their warrior name... it was supposed to be a happy occasion.

Storm's Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 18:17

A small she-cat appeared at the edge of the crowd. Nightpaw let out a soft purr of amusement. He's so excited, he wouldn't notice if his tail fell off! Her white-striped tail tapped the ground, impaitent to hear Froststars' choice of mentor for the young tom.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 18:56

Froststar looked around the steadily growing crowd until she spotted Stormkit. Nodding in approval, she began the ceremony. "Stormkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Stormpaw. Your mentor will be Redfeather. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you."

Storm

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 4:40

Stormkit was simply elated. He barely let out a victorious yowl and almost forgot to walk over and touch noses with the sleek tom. Then, he looked back at the nursery. I hope they become apprentices just like me one day. He thought. But this was his time and he soaked up every minute of it. "I promise i wont let you down" he mewed as he touched noses with the Warrior.

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

Storm's Ceremony CBk2eStorm's Ceremony VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 17:37

Redfeather purred happily. His first apprentice! "I'm sure you won't." It was funny to see the new apprentice so happy- it reminded Redfeather of himself. Pulling away from the apprentice, he sat down.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 19:31

Nightpaw padded up to the two toms. "Congrats to the both of you!", she purred. The she-cat hid her envy for the ginger warrior, that he had gotten an apprentice before she had become a
warrior herself, deep in her dark fur.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's Ceremony   Storm's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: