Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ok ok my present is here

Go down 
+2
Storm
Mossy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ok ok my present is here  Empty
PostSubject: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 19:51

Ok so, since it is close to valintines I've decided to draw the whole clan of Shadowclan Skyclan Thunderclan and Riverclan, Windclan so heres a template for it (Extremly active members only)

Name
markings
scars
personality
pose
Other

Last edited by Patchpaw ~ Grey on Fri 8 Feb 2013 - 7:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 4:36

Patchpaw ~ Grey wrote:
Ok so, since it is close to valintines I've decided to draw the whole clan of Shadowclan Skyclan Thunderclan and Windclan so heres a template for it (Extremly active members only)
I THINK YOU ARE MISSING A CLAN.
Riverclan can be lovey-dovey too. D;
except for reedheart but sh

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 4:53

What About River Clan? D;

What Have we ever done to you? ;^;

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

Ok ok my present is here  CBk2eOk ok my present is here  VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 6:34

Name: Icestream
Fur: dark grey
Markings: a stream of darkish tan of lineyness like down from his head to the tip of tail. And then he has a light grey right paw with the tan above it then his other paw us like that too but no grey then his back legs are tan too then his ears his left ear is into little lines of tan then his other ear has a tip of tan and ge has ice blue eyes
Personally: he's Cray Cray and his also very loving but he can kill he get mads very easy
Scars: none
Pose: sitting on the back.
Other: none

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 7:22

sorry guys XD
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 7:55

Name: Silentpaw
fur: Link but without whiskers...
markings: ^
scars: N/A
personality: So far, Silentpaw is outgoing and really passionate. She's also a bit competitive, but is slowly growing into becoming quiet and self-centerd to being down right alone because of the lose of her mother.
pose: Something like this, but holding a small toy heart close to her.
Other: Nope, thank you~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7413

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 10:01

Name: Stormstar
Fur: Dark grey tom with black markings all over his body, other then for his tail and legs. His tail is dark grey, same with his legs, but his legs have white markings on it making it look a bit like a blizzard. His paws are pure white and he has yellow eyes. (I can try to draw a picture later)
Markings: See above
Scars: None
Personality: He is a noble leader, always thinking before acting. He sees the good in everybody and if somebody does something wrong he is easy to forgive if it wasn't that bad. He, however, dislikes people who break the warrior code and can be harsh when it comes to that. He is willing to do whatever he can to keep a cat safe, but he has a small dislike for rogues and kittypets.
Pose: Don't really care.
Other: His tail is a bit longer then most cats.

Name: Twistedkit
Fur: Fluffy white with a light grey back. His tail is also light grey, along with his ears and the bridge of his nose. His eyes are a dirty, lime green like color.
Markings: See above
Scars: None
Personality: He is a shy cat, almost never speaking more then a whisper if he isn't with a Clanmate. He is more of a listener, and while he has a twisted paw he dreams of being a warrior like his parents.
Pose: Looking shy-like.
Other: His right paw is twisted inwards.

Ok ok my present is here  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC Apprentice (20/40) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ Unborn TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9739

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 10:14

Moss wrote:
Riverclan can be lovey-dovey too. D;
except for reedheart but sh

Ok ok my present is here  96a764e6505d5173b7c2c368b4c2edbf

Ok ok my present is here  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok my present is here    Ok ok my present is here  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok ok my present is here