Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wanting his dear life back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

wanting his dear life back Empty
PostSubject: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 20:00

Icestream had been walking though the forest for many days now thinking, every single little fragment if his pass life... If only he could break though this madness this has put him though... He wanted his life back, he wanted his father back. Flamestar. His sweet scent. Ge fathers scent. But Icestream wouldn't go back. He couldn't. Oh please. He only wanted to find his dear father. [b]

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 3:59

Flamestar padded up to the border with open land, sighing. Suddenly he perked his ears and opened his mouth, smelling a familiar rogue scent....

Icestream... He thought. At first he felt a twinge of happiness. He missed the former deputy. But the happiness was quickly replaced by hatred...Anger at this cat for betraying him and his clan, killing his mate and threatening his daughters. He was insane as Kestrelflight had said so many moons ago...Yet Flamestar had given him a chance anyways because he had loved him. Now Coldheart was dead, and it was his fault. He should have gotten rid of Icestream long ago...But who can tell the future?

wanting his dear life back Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzwanting his dear life back Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrwanting his dear life back Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtawanting his dear life back I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
wanting his dear life back 1voydwanting his dear life back 2gy1qubwanting his dear life back One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjankswanting his dear life back StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 6:10

Icestream heard paws steps. Flamestar? he felt happyness and fear at the same time for him. "If only..." He thought to him self. "What would he do?" He wispwred. "Flamestar."

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 13:07

Flamestar lashed his tail. "Icestream." He huffed. "I won't hurt you as long as you're outside the borders..."

wanting his dear life back Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzwanting his dear life back Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrwanting his dear life back Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtawanting his dear life back I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
wanting his dear life back 1voydwanting his dear life back 2gy1qubwanting his dear life back One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjankswanting his dear life back StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 13:18

Icestream took a step back. "Flamestar, I know you're mad. I miss everyone. I just want to come back. Please what could I do to help. I miss silentpaw. I miss my mother.... I just got mad. I cpuldnt control myself." He sat down, waiting for what flamstar had to say to him.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 13:38

Ooc: Forgot about this Dx
Also you know I can kill Icestream if I want to since he's a trespassing rogue? Just a warning.

Ic: Flamestar snarled, unsheathing his claws. The fur along his back spiked up in anger. "You think simply apologizing for threatening an innocent apprentice and kit, killing the cat who helped you live, and say you miss everyone is really going to let you back in? Oh sure! Just because you asked nicely, you can come back. We can just put everything in the past, even though you broke the code. Who cares if you might 'lose control of yourself' again? Who cares?" He growled sarcastically, coming up close to Icestream.

"You're a disgrace! In fact, why am I not tearing you apart right now? Oh that's right! I thought I loved you. I gave you the chance to leave, yet you're still hanging around. I suggest you leave and go far away right now before I regret not tearing your throat out for what you did!" The flame-colored tom roared, baring sharp teeth.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 19:32

Icestream teared up. "Because! Flamestar please." He gasped trying to fine air. "I was getting better! Silentpaw, helped me so much! I need her, she helped me so much. I didn't mean for all this to happen, Flamestar I need my clan. I came back here for a reason. I want my life back. I just need everyone back." He was very clam for a cat like him, and for a cat to be threatening to kill him. "I want it back. I need you back." He looked up. "I love you!"

Ooc: I know I just want him to come back to skyclan :3

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 7:07

Ooc: Calm? He's basically crying o3o;

Ic: Flamestar looked away, fur still bristling and claws still out. He missed Icestream...He needed him back in the clan. Skyclan was dying. Maybe he was telling the truth?

No. He couldn't risk it. This cat had broken two parts of the Warrior Code and almost a third not long before. The cat was dangerous, and though he was acting so innocent and sorry right now, he could be lying...After all, he was heartless enough to kill his adoptive-mother, no? If he let Icestream back into Skyclan, he was risking the lives of cats. He couldn't let him back in. It was for the good of the clan, he was sure.

Flamestar sighed. If only things had been different....
His legs began to quiver slightly, and he flexed his claws. "Icestream...Go." He growled softly, a bit of a shake to his voice. "GO!" He suddenly lashed out at him, scoring a sharp claw mark on the exiled cat's face.

Ooc: I'm really sorry Minkly...But you can't expect to come back after threatening to kill your adopted sisters, one being a kit who you emotionally traumatized by admitting you killed her mother right in her face before threatening to kill her(And I think that counts as neglecting her. Pretttyyy darn sure), killing your adopted mother, almost falling in love with not only a medicine cat, but a Thunderclan cat as well, AND trespassing on clan land after you were exiled. You really can't o-o;

Well I guess it's what Icestream deserves after becoming a Mary-sue...

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 11:29

Icestream sighed feeling the pain on his face from the cat clawing him. "Flamestar! Please clame down. Skyclan is dying! I could help! Please!" Tears stream down his face. " you need this I know you do!' He shivered "I know every thing I done was wrong! Skyclan is dying!" He backed away. "I just wanted a clame talk with you, I know I crossed."
Icestreams fur laid back, he was a coward. He would never hurt any one again. He swore to himself. He blinked. Showing that he was afraid and sorry, skyclan needed members and they are pretty much begging for the help of Thunderclan. Icestream backed away even more. "I know you don't trust me. I know no one trusts me. But I don't trust myself anymore!" He gasped, catching himself from from wobblely legs. "I know, Flamestar, I know."

Ooc: I know but sleepy said that I could fall In love with kip's cat because he thought Skyclan wasn't going to live. So you can't blame me for that one. And with kes I think she asked him if we could so im not so sure about that one. And with the kit yes I'm blamed for that, but if he can come back I'm hoping that he can fix everything and everyone. And I was hoping that I could take some training off your hands to help. X3

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 13:01

Ooc: Yes but Flamestar doesn't know what Ice will do in the future...GAH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO DX I can't just let him in because I myself know he would help...Plus Flamestar is under A LOT of stress to this decision. He may just snap...(I almost typed crap)

Besides it's possible you could change your mind about your character and what he really eventually does...

Ic: Flamestar shuddered. He was under a lot of stress and pressure right now, and it's all thanks to this cat in front of him. He could get vengeance on this cat for killing his mate and finally end this. He could end it...He'd never have to worry about this cat and all the trouble he has caused in Skyclan...So why was he hesitating? At the time, his tornado of thoughts combined with all the stress of decision, as well as the one cat to blame for most of it was right in front of him! But...He still loved Icestream as his son...He didn't know what to do. He needed time to think about this. The tom could feel himself slipping away from self-control at the moment. He'd have to choose now.

Destroy all future possible horrors, but at the cost of the fact Icestream could be telling the truth, and perhaps there was hope rather than death. Or he could bring his ex-deputy back to perhaps fix everything and definitely help out a lot, but at the big risk of allowing more, possibly worse danger to his few clanmates. He didn't realize how much weight was on this decision until now. This cat in front of him was known not to be able to control himself. He was dangerous. But it was possible he could help...A lot.

That was it. The tabby finally just exploded. He snarled and leaped on the exiled tom, blinded by confusion and terror. He dug his teeth deep into Icestream's neck and bit down until he felt blood spurt out the sides of his jaws. He felt his teeth hit the air tube, and it too, snapped in his fangs. The tom would be dead by then, considering he can no longer breath. Did Flamestar kill him...?

The leader dropped him, taking a step back, shivering. He fell on his stomach, whimpering. "I...I-I'm sorry Icestream...But I cannot allow you to live." He growled under his breath, shivering like mad as if it were leaf-bare and he were about to turn into a icey-cat-pop. He lay there for a moment, trying to gather his senses. His head was pounding, and he couldn't feel his claws. All he could feel was pain...But not from a wound, but in his head and heart. Did I really do what was right? Flamestar thought, shutting his eyes. He felt dizzy, the metalic tang of blood still in his mouth.

Did I help my clan, or destroy it?

Ooc: Trust me, that was a hard decision and it took me about 10 minutes to figure out. I was talking to people over Skype as well(no names) who had been watching some of the topics and they agreed that it was probably his time to die anyways. Didn't you want him dead? Bah. If you didn't, I'm sorry, but you kinda put it on yourself in the way you tried to shape your character. Just saying, friend ;n;

Icestream will be missed.
R.I.P.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 14:09

Ooc: :l okay okay I'll just go die now.
Ic: icestream let the blood drip from his mouth. and died
Ooc: lame lame me

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 3:56

Ooc: ^ ^; Topic end?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting his dear life back   wanting his dear life back Empty

Back to top Go down

wanting his dear life back
Page 1 of 1