Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Agency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: The Agency   The Agency EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 21:08

ooc: I will be posting feedback soon. cx

PROLOGUE

The hallway echoed with the sound of boots, heading to a double door. A large group of men surrounded a much taller, man, but he was obscured by the dim light. Another man, followed by a woman. The man, shielded said…” Is the army ready?” In a husky voice, like he has been using it for a while. The man who entered, blinked and stood tall. “Yes, sir” The dark mysterious man chuckled, the laugh slowly formed into words. “The agency won’t know what hit them…” With that they departed. Not before the woman, handed one of the guards a suit case. The screen faded, and it showed the reflection of an older man, with pepper and salt hair, that is sleeked back, his brown eyes looking back at a kid, about in his 14th year of being alive. The kid’s hair was a bit on the wild side. His dark hair went out in clumps, in a rather cute way. His grey eyes still glued to the screen. Muscles tense, he looked back up at the man. “What must I do?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by Splotchy Scarf on Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 7:15

ooc: Thanks for the nice review Storm! <3

CHAPTER 1

It was the first time in a long time that Aaron hadn’t gone home early. His friends Jacob, Anni , and Sade were over joyed. Anni and Sade skipped around the two other boys, who had been their best friends scene kindergarten. Sade’s light brown hair danced in the wind, her hazel eyes bright with excitement. Anni’s red hair was pulled into a tight pony tail, her green eyes taunted as she shouted dares for a race. Aaron rolled his eyes and shoved his hands into his pokets.

As they walked Jacob ran forward, racing Anni to the park, where they spent most of their time hanging out. Sade stopped skipping, and fell into place next to Aaron. She knew at once something was wrong, by the look in her eyes, Aaron knew what she was going to ask.” The Agency?” Aaron clenched his fist and nodded continuing to walk forward. He didn’t want to talk about this. Not now! Sade ran forward then turned around infront of him blocking him from going forward. “You never told me what the Agency is, or what you do there, or how you even got there!” She scolded him, giving him a hard stare. Aaron sighed and said. “ You see the Agency is or course an agency, that takes care of people who want to take over anything that is out of the F.B.I.’s or other agency’s jurisdiction… We were watching one of the cases, an agent had planted a bug there before he went missing. Then, there is a threat, One we don’t know and apperantly, he has an army.” At the last part of his sentence he used his hands as and ‘air quote’.

A boy about Aaron’s age, blonde hair and dark blue eyes from the out side, and going into the middle the blue hue turned lighter. He was one of the most popular boys in school…Jacob. Anni ran back behind him, they were both panting from their run. “What” Jacob took a deep breath “Are you doing? You slow pokes.” They laughed and trudged back to the park, where they soon began climbing it trying to get to the top of the roof. Aaron, turned and walked past Sade. Who seemed pretty upset when he ignores her. Sade grabed Aaron’s shoulder and yanked him back. “Hey!” Aaron shouted jumping back away from her, his grey eyes filled with annoyance. Sade crossed her arms. “You didn’t answer the last part of my question.” Aaron shook his head. “I don’t want to talk about that.” Sade growled and replied “Then how long will you be gone!?” Aaron looked at his blue sneakers, and muttered. “Honestly…I wouldn’t know.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 21:13

CHAPTER 2

The four friends rested on top of the play ground, the sun setting in the west. Anni looked back at her friends, curiosity sparked her gaze. “So what is all the hoopla about Aaron not going home early?” She asked, using an internet quote that she loved so much. Sade shot Aaron a look. He turned his head and shrugged. “Nothing much.” He said lightly. Anni looked as if she was going to argue, but she held her tongue and turned back. The group of friends talked about what great adventures they had done when they where young kids, the trouble they had gotten into Jacob yawned and climbed down. His movements slow, as if he was sleepy. “Night guys! I might want to get home before I fall asleep while standing!” Anni quickly followed him after, shouting her farewells and wishing them a good night.

Then there where two. Aaron crossed his arms and looked at the early stars pop out, against the fading glory of golden light, leading into the darkness of the night. Sade slid off, and landed gracefully on her feet in the sand of the park. She looked up at Aaron who still stared at the sky. Perhaps this was the last feeling of freedom…

Sade waved good bye and trudged off into the night, leaving Aaron alone with his thoughts. Leaning his head back, Aaron sighed. Did he really want to leave his friends? He shook his head. Who said leaving?! But there was the terrible nagging on the back of his mind that something might happen, He just didn’t know what…

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 21:02

CHAPTER 3

Aaron walked silently home, his hands deep in his pockets fingering his pocket knife, that he kept in case there was any danger, and his phone in his other. It was an old flip phone. He doesn’t text, Aaron Just calls, which is good enough for him. He turned around the street corner, it was a clear walk to his house. The road was dimly lit, by the old street lamps. Aaron knew once they where bright, but they where worn from weathering and age. His grey eyes locked on his house, Aaron’s mother’s car was parked in the drive way, it was a nice white Ford Edge, the inside had tan leather, and warmed seats that kept the car from being like a refrigerator in the winter. Aaron’s father had gotten that for his mother before…he disappeared. Aaron had a sneaking suspicion that the agent who had went M.I.A. on this mission was his father. It didn’t matter. He had to go on this trip anyways, wither he liked it or not. Next to the car was a dark blue car, that he didn’t know the name of, it was on the tip of his tongue!

Arriving at the front porch step, Aaron paused putting his ear on the door, he could just make out the words people where saying in there. The First voice he knew was his mother’s, and the Second one was his boss. The guy that sends him on missions.

I understand, but why doesn’t he want any help?!

I wouldn’t know, I asked him if he wanted any, but he refused, without a second thought.

Perhaps you could secretly send so-“ Aaron’s anger rose. He doesn’t need anyone’s help! He burst into the house, cutting his mother off. The man with the salt and pepper hair blinked up at him.

“Hello Aaron.

Aaron sighed. “Hello Special Agent Francis.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Empty

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: