Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 13:45

Softwhisper peered into his den. "Mallowpaw," he said quietly. He wasn't looking forward to this; he was even more nervous than he was during Mallowpaw's apprentice ceremony.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 13:56

Mallowpaw woke up as he heard Softhwhisper's voice. He looked at the cat, a nervous look flooding his mentor's face. Why is he nervous...? Mallowpaw thought as he got up slowly to his paws and yawned really big. When the sleep washed from his eyes, they got excited. "Yes! Is today my ceremony?" he asked Softwhisper hurridly. "Yes!" he cheered again, flicking his tail with happiness.
"It has to be!" he meowed, running up to greet the cat properly. "Good morning!" he mewed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 3:14

Softwhisper looked at him, fondly tilting his head. "Yes, it's today," murmured the orange cat, clearing his throat to try and conceal the audible anxiousness in his tone. He was glad to see Mallowpaw was cheerful, but his own excitement was masked by his nervousness. . . he pushed it aside, however. Today was going to be a good one. He just hoped the cat was ready. . and that he was ready.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 10:47

Mallowpaw shot up, his face full of excitement. "So what are we waiting for?" he asked cheerfully.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 6:28

Softwhisper didn't answer; he didn't know what they were waiting for.

(Timeskip to Moonstone?)

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 15:14

ooc: Sure.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 17:51

When they reached the Moonstone, Softwhisper looked at Mallowpaw fondly. "Are you sure you're ready?" he asked, blinking, excited and nervous and making sure he was making the right decision. He didn't want to rush Mallowpaw, but he didn't want to disappoint the cat either.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 7:32

"Yes, Softwhisper," Mallowpaw meowed in response, excitedly. Medicine cat! Just thinking of him doing real medicine cat duties alongside Softwhisper, and getting an apprentice of his own day, made him real excited. I wonder what my name will be! His heart pounded an excitement.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:16

Softwhisper cleared his throat softly. "Well," he began. "I, Softwhisper, medicine cat of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he will serve her Clan for many moons."

He looked Mallowpaw over coolly. "Mallowpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" He blinked once.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:19

"I do," Mallowpaw said somewhat calmly, trying to contain all his excitement.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:23

The faintest hint of a smile could be observed for a moment on Softwhisper's face. "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Mallowpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mallowroot. StarClan honors your determination and kindness and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ShadowClan."

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013 - 16:46

Mallowroot dipped his head to Softwhisper. He could barely hide his excitement from getting his medicine cat name. "Thank you, Softwhisper," he meowed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony   Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mallowpaw's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1