Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! Empty
PostSubject: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:16

Aspenpaw seemed to be having an unusually calm dream today. She dreamt about training. About battling. About... herbs. She wanted to be a warrior. She thought she was stupid, unable to remember the herbs.

Chthonia

Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:19

Ivykit bounced into the clearing. "Hi, Aspenpaw!" she purred. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:21

Aspenpaw got off her train of thoughts. "Hey Ivykit! I thought A strange thought... I thought about herbs."

Chthonia

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:25

Ivykit leaned backwards. "But I thought you were training to become a warrior," she said, looking up at Aspenpaw with huge bluegreen eyes.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:26

"I am... what if it's a sign? A sign from StarClan of what I'll be..." Aspenpaw trailed off.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:27

Mallowpaw treaded through the thick grass of StarClan, purring blissfuly as birds chirped their songs high up in the trees and squirrels ran through the forest. Mallowpaw suddenly dropped into a hunter's crouch, upon seeing a fat sparrow. No wonder StarClan cats have so much prey, he laughed to himself, creeping forward, his movement like a shadow as his paws silently stepped one after another, he could hear his stomach growling louder each pawstep.
Mallowpaw followed the pigeon into a small clearing and ignored the two small cats that sat at the other side of it, and it looked as if the bird had a hard time noticing them, too, as he picked at a worm in the ground. The young medicine cat apprentice sprung up swiftly and held it down with his paw, and killing it with one quick bite to the neck.
He got up to his paws, smiling, the fat pigeon hanging from his jaws. Then, as he swerved around, he finally noticed the two cats. "Oh... hi," he mewed quietly to them, his voice muffled by the feathers.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:32

"Hello," Aspenpaw murmured, wondering about herbs.

Chthonia

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:34

Ivykit just stared at the newcomer blankly with her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:37

Mallowpaw walked up to the two cats- SkyClan, by the smell of it. Looked like an apprentice and a... kit? Why was a kit in StarClan? Mallowpaw shook his head slightly and dropped the prey in front of the two. "Hello, my name's Mallowpaw," he purred in greeting. "I'm the ShadowClan medicine cat..." He suddenly broke himself off. "Well, ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice," he sighed, correcting himself.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:37

"Ivykit, say hi," Aspenpaw stated.

Chthonia

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:39

Ivykit blinked up at the ShadowClan cat. Was he really an apprentice? He was bigger than Aspenpaw! "Hi," Ivykit mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:42

Aspenpaw felt small next to Mallowpaw, who was a-lot bigger than her. She sat down and blinked. Her dream seemed so real.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:42

Mallowpaw laughed a little bit. "It's okay," he mewed to Aspenpaw. "Well, I should be getting my medicine cat name soon," he said quickly to the cats. "I just... haven't gotten it yet. But, don't get me wrong, I'm a good medicine cat..." Mallowpaw couldn't help but rant on and on about his naming.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Chthonia

Chthonia

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:46

Ivykit nodded and got distracted by a butterfly. Leaping up to catch it between her paws, she yowled with delight. Chasing after it, Ivykit ran into the forest.

Last edited by Ivyleaf:3 on Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 22:47

Aspenpaw put a happy look in her eyes. "Is being a medicine cat hard?"

PostSubject: Re: Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!   Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspen, Ivy, and Anyone!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next