Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Doctor Whooves: A Strange New World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Doctor Whooves: A Strange New World Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Whooves: A Strange New World   Doctor Whooves: A Strange New World EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 14:16

When ponies in Ponyville begin to disappear, Twilight takes it upon herself to find out the source of it and save the ponies, only unknown to her, a new stallion that goes by the name ‘Colt Smith’ is doing the same. But with a rumor that Colt Smith is an alien, most of the town begins to suspect him of the kidnapping. Twilight doesn’t believe this, but when one night she sees the stallion sneaking around the streets in the middle of the night, she starts to wonder if they could be right. When she confronts the stallion, will she be able to handle his secrets and help each other find the pony, or monster, behide the missing ponies before it is too late?

Chapter 1: The Doctor

A brown stallion made his way through the town of Ponyville, a red bow-tie fixed on his neck. His brown tail moved back and forth as he trotted down the busy streets, taking notice of every glance that the ponies of Ponyville would give him. From what he had learned, there was a whisper that he was an alien. He thought that was just quiet silly and there was no way that any pony could believe that…or at least that is what he hoped.

He stopped at the outside of his house, gazing back at the streets. He watched as the ponies quickly turned their gaze away from him, doing their best not to meet his eyes. The stallion chuckled softly as he watched them. He wasn't surprised that ponies thought of him that way, he was a very strange fellow. Appearing in Ponyville out of nowhere, calling himself ‘Colt Smith’, and then there was the fact he really was an alien. He couldn't help but notice that they seemed more on edge today, and someponies were just looking at him with pure hate. Frowning, he pushed the door to his house opened and stepped inside before slamming it shut with a quick flick of his back hoof, hoping that nobody would find out the truth. He just couldn't have people trying to track him down; he was just plain tired of it, and he was sure that he would get more glares of hatred if they knew.

‘Colt Smith’ had tried to track down where the whispers had started but he would always fail and it just bothered him. He was the Doctor, he was meant to know everything, after all he could travel time and space, but now he was stuck in this world for who knows how long. As he made his way to his bedroom, a small smile made its way onto his face. There was at least one pony he knew that didn't believe in aliens and as almost everypony in the town knew her and respected her, he figured that nopony would really try to track him down. Perhaps he would have to go visit the town’s library one day just to meet the mare.

As he reached his bedroom, he opened the door and stepped inside. The room was almost empty other than for a large blue box that stood in the middle, ‘Public Police Call Box’ was written on the top. It wasn't much taller than him, but it looked like nopony would be able to fit inside. Walking up to it, the brown earth-pony smiled as he pushed one of the large blue doors opened and stepped inside, loving how people would point that out. Lights flashed around him as his hooves clicked on the hard metal floor. He wasn't in a police box, but instead in a large spaceship. He trotted over to the controls, gazing over them as he tried to figure out how he would hit the buttons with his hooves, still not used to them yet.

His mind wandered off to the events that had brought him to Equestia, Ponyville, and most of all his new pony form. While as he tried to fix up the TARDIS, he was always wondering how he had fallen into such a strange world, but seemed much like his own universe, and if he was ever going to go back to the Earth he had vowed to protect, and if not hoping no harm would come to it.

His ears perked at the faint sound of knocking which brought him from his thoughts, and turned his head to the exit of the TARDIS. He lifted one of his hooves, his eyes fixed on the watch he had put on it. He grinned. It was time for the mail to get here. Racing from the control room, he made his way down the stairs and opened the door to find a grey pegasus gazing at him, at least the best that she could.

“Hello, Mr. Smith!” the mare hummed, as she dropped her mouthful of letters at the stallion’s hooves. Her eyes were crossed-eyed, giving the poor mare a hard time at her job, but she always would try her best, which the Doctor was proud of her for.

“Hello, Ditzy,” the Doctor said with a small dip of his head. Pulling the letters inside of the house with his hoof, he smiled at the mail-mare. “I hope that Dinky is doing well?”

Ditzy smiled, nodding. “Oh yes, my little Muffin is doing just wonderful! She does hang out with the Cutie Mark Crusaders a lot thought, and it worries me.”

The chestnut stallion tapped his hoof on his chin, trying to recall who the Cutie Mark Crusaders were. “Why does it worry you?”

“The members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders are always doing stupid stunts to try to get their cutie marks. They don’t seem to realize that it is better for them to wait then to hurt themselves.” Ditzy said with a huff, shaking her head. Trying her best to focus her eyes on the brown stallion before her, she fluttered her wings to go airborne. “I should go; I got more mail to pass out.”

“Wait, Ditzy, may I ask you something?” the Doctor said, as a question came to his mind. “Why don’t you care that people call you Derpy? I've heard many ponies call you that.”

The mail-mare fluttered in silent for a moment, for smiling slightly. “Why should I care what they call me? They can call me what they like or even make fun of my eyes, but all I want is to make ponies happy.”

Smiling slightly, the Doctor just nodded and waved goodbye before picking up his letters in his mouth, but the moment he turned around, he heard Ditzy call out again. “Oh, wait, Mr. Smith!”

Glancing over his shoulder at the mailmare, he raised an eyebrow. “Yes?” he muttered though his mouthful of mail, wondering what else Ditzy had to say.

“Do you know anything about the missing ponies?”

His eyes widen, his jaws slowly opening in surprised as a letter fluttered to the floor. “What? Ponies are missing? I thought you weren't a gossip mare, Ditzy.”

Ditzy shook her head with a sad sigh. “I’m not, but one of the ponies in Dinky’s class went missing. It seems it all started a week ago.”

Frowning, the Time Lord sighed. “That’s a shame, I hope they turn up…but no, I don’t know anything about it. Goodbye Ditzy, I hope the rest of your mail run is good!”

Watching the mailmare fly away, the Doctor took no time hurrying into his house, grabbing the fallen letter and slamming his door shut.

With the rumors of him being an alien around, and the disappearing ponies…he figured it wouldn't take long for people to start questioning him. In fact, he was sure it had already begun thanks to the glares of hatred he was getting. As he dropped the letters onto the table, he figured that perhaps he should try to uncover the disappearing ponies, at least while he was stuck in this colorful land he would have something to do, and who knows, by the time he was done the TARDIS could be repaired. As he reached the TARDIS, his ear flickered as he settled on exploring Ponyville for clues tonight.

Doctor Whooves: A Strange New World ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down

Doctor Whooves: A Strange New World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: