Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four Empty
PostSubject: PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four   PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 16:01

Yes, it's legal to make fanfictions... -_-
And this stupid forum won't let me make paragraphs, so yeah.. It's a big paragraph.. T~T

Prologue

"Zeus, are you sure?" The frightened woman asked. "It's dangerous. I... I can't have this baby! If it applies to you and our brothers..."
"You need not be scared, sister," Zeus assured her. "If we're lucky, your first and only child will be as Demeter's children. Harmless. If not, the baby will be treated as if I sired it. Or Poseidon, Hades."
"But... I'm not an Olympian anymore. It won't be as if Camp Half Blood will protect▬"
"They will. I will assure it. Just, stay with us for the time being. Until the baby is born. And what're the odds of the baby being a powerful demigod? It's not like you're especially powerful. Like me. If it can shoot lightning from it's finger tips, or move waves with it's eyes, or make the dead... You get it." Zeus shrugged.
"I can keep her with me as much as Apollo can keep his children, or Athena her's..." The woman in dark green robes said.
"It can be cared for, my dear. Hermes cabin. No one will know, if you don't claim▬" Zeus was cut off.
"Her." His beautiful wife removed her hands from the woman's stomach. "My magic reveals the baby is female."
"Thank you, Hera." The woman said, chokily.
Zeus said, "Come." He led the women down the hallway, the window's bringing in radiant moonlight. Hera had an arm wrapped around the woman, assuring her it would be okay.
Zeus led them to a room, the door small. The woman and Hera walked in. It was a fairly sized room, dark and had one window in the corner. The room was decorated in dark greens and reds, making it feel tight and dreary. The bed was small, but could fit the woman easily. She sat down on it, and held her pregnant stomach.
"Thank you, Zeus. You have been kind to me." She said, and drifted off into a sleep.
Hera looked at her husband, and they both left, closing the door behind them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

3 months later...

Hera and Artemis were delivering the baby, while Zeus, Ares, Aphrodite, Athena, and Apollo waited outside.
Hephaestus approached, holding a cradle in his hand. "For the little one." He said, putting it at the door.
Zeus nodded, accepting the gift. He glanced at the others.
Ares put down a bronze dagger, sharp, and small. "When she's older, she will be a great Warrior."
Apollo put down a flute, lithe and shiny. "She will make music of happiness and joy when she grows."
Hermes fluttered over, "Last minute gift! Sorry!"
"Ah, Hermes, you're known for this." Zeus muttered, but couldn't help smiling.
Hermes blushed. He put a bag of golden drachmas down. "Blah, blah, blah, I didn't steal these, you have my word, yaddi, yadda, yadda, she will use these later, blah, blah, blah."
Aphrodite stared at him in wonder, but put down a mirror, outlined in gold. "She'll need this." She said softly.
Demeter also approached, smiling. She layed down a flower, with a note attatched.
"What's it say?" Ares inquired.
"Oh, nothing.." Demeter said dreamily, and walked away.
"Athena, if you will..?" Zeus asked.
Just then, Dionysus came in. "I'm only here for the occassion, don't get excited." He mumbled. He put a crown of ivy and grapes down. "She'll be royalty, as her mother is to me."
Dionysus left. A black vortex came up, a tall black haired man with a shorter, brown-blonde haired woman. She was beautiful, impossibly, and he was gloomy, yet handsome.
Zeus was about to protest, but the man said, "It's an occassion. I'm allowed."
Demeter gasped, and ran to the woman, who embraced. The man almost smiled. "I have a gift, as does Persephone."
Persephone, the woman, walked forward. She put down a comb, with a flower in it. "She will have a connection with her cousin. I."
The man looked lovingly at his wife. He then approached, Zeus eying him suspiciously. He put down something. It was a ring. He returned to Persephone, and dissapeared.
Everyone looked at Zeus. "My gift is giving her mother a haven, where she is safe and can bare the child. Hera and Artemis's are delivering the baby. This is important, as it's her first child. All that's left is Athena... and him."
Athena said, "I will give her guidance throughout her life. No, it's not the best I could come up with. But it's what I'm giving."
Zeus nodded, and shrugged.
"Late, late, late." A cheery looking man said. He dropped a pearl in Hephaestus's cradle. "There. See ya'." He left.
"Typical Poseidon." Zeus muttered.
Artemis came out of the room. "She's here." She smiled.

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four   PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 17:41

Chapter 2
Calanthia Cytheria Heart's Suprise

Calanthia Cytheria lazily pushed her hand on the alarm. She didn't want to go to school. Not today. The last day. However, as much as she loathed it, she got up.

"Breakfast is ready!" Her cheery stepmother's voice called. Vivian had loved her and taken care of her ever since dad died.
"Coming!" She called, to the kindest woman she had ever met. After breakfast, she caught the bus.

Vin, the limping boy, was her best friend, along with a girl name Amelia.
"Hi CiCi!" Vin greeted, in homeroom. Amelia waved.
"Last day, finally." Calanthia muttered.
Vin's face was a little distraught. "Yeah, finally."
Amelia looked at him, a warning glance.
He shrunk back, cowering.

First period, English, wasn't easy. Calanthia struggled with her dyslexia. They had to write an essay, on what they would do this summer. She was bright, but didn't enjoy this. It seemed to drone on and on.
Calanthia forgot her pen, and asked to go to her locker.

"They're going to throw everything they have, and they don't even know!" A voice was whispering.
A feminine and quiet melodic voice said, "This is stupid! Someone is going to die!"
"It's not her fault, you know."
"I know, but▬"
"Vin? Amelia?" Calanthia asked.
"Cici!" Vin's eyes widened.
Her pen in hand, she said, "What're you guys talking about?"
Vin looked at Amelia. Something knocked over a row of lockers, and they spun around.
A snake haired woman with a javelin was glaring at them.
"A gorgon," Whispered Amelia, "Cousin of Medusa."

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four   PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 15:13

Chapter 3
A visit from the Witch

The cold wind blew, and the moon shone through the window. Alexander lay awake, looking out the window. He sighed, but something caught his interest as he saw three figures.

He tried to identify them. He recognized Chiron's half-horse-half-man centaur body, and beside him must've been Dionysus, or Mr. D. But he couldn't make out the other one... It was cloaked, might've been female, and she was sort of slouched. She was talking with her hands, and she may have been arguing with Mr. D.

Alexander knew he must not, but he did. He opened the window a crack. He was brave, but sometimes stupid, like his father, the mighty Ares. He listened.

"Dionysus, she will survive, and she will be here! It is her destiny, as her mother..." The female cloaked figure said.
"I do not want ANY camper, as much as I loathe them, to be practicing witchcraft!" Mr. D said.
The woman snorted. "Her mother has. She's great! It's in her blood!"

Dionysus was about to protest, but the woman added, "She'll have no other defense. Sorcery is her mother's form of power, along because her realm isn't for fighting, so she tampered with mine. This girl will need my help, my mentoring! Don't deny her of this."
Chiron finally spoke, "One of her gifts was a dagger. She could be fine with▬"
"No! I will not have it! I, Hec▬"

Alexander slammed the window shut. Hecate... He thought. The goddess of witches and magic. He quickly lay down, fearing they heard the slam.

"▬Ate, will train this girl in my ways. It's what her mother would have wanted. Gifts or no gifts." The woman finished.
"The gifts are there for a reason. To protect her. She has them, or her guardian does..." Chiron said.
"Fine, you may▬" Mr D was interupted.
"Ssh, did you hear that? One of Ares babies' are peeking on us." Hecate sneered. She approached the Ares cabin.

"Hecate, please," Chiron said. "Don't hurt them."
She shooed him away. As she approached, the window slammed open. "Oh, little one?"

Alexander was panting. "Uh.."
"Do not fear, I will not hurt you." She chuckled. "I just wanted to say, it's rude to eavesdrop. It's something rats do."
Alexander looked up at her, but he was much smaller. He looked around. He saw a naked tail. He turned into a rat.
"Hecate!"
"Oh, sorry." SHe turned him back. "Now, tell me where I'm staying."

PostSubject: Re: PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four   PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four Empty

Back to top Go down

PercyJackson&theOlympians Fanfiction: The Big Four
Page 1 of 1