Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reasons For The Reasons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Reasons For The Reasons Empty
PostSubject: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 16:25

Flamestar sat in camp, looking around for Icestream. It was around Sun-high, and the Skyclan leader had been hoping to speak with the warrior ever since he assigned him an apprentice.

Reasons For The Reasons Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzReasons For The Reasons Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrReasons For The Reasons Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaReasons For The Reasons I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Reasons For The Reasons 1voydReasons For The Reasons 2gy1qubReasons For The Reasons One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksReasons For The Reasons StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 15:37

OCC- I've been reading and stuff but sorry I've been gone for so long I've been grounded in stuff right now I'm at a school computer so I cqn't post any topic saying sorry that I was gone but no I've been gone for so long and I've been Menshoned(UGH SPELLING) alot for not being a Warrior so yeah :D I'm happy right now but I think I can get on very soon I'll be back in two or three days (Most likely less)
IC: Icestream walked into the clearing seeing Flamestar looking at him ""Hmm?" He said and walked over to him knowing that something was going to happen.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 18:49

Ooc: It's fine x3

Ic: Flamestar perked his ears, spotting his former apprentice. "Icestream! Mind if we chat a moment?" He asked, a kind smile on his face to show he wasn't mad.

Reasons For The Reasons Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzReasons For The Reasons Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrReasons For The Reasons Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaReasons For The Reasons I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Reasons For The Reasons 1voydReasons For The Reasons 2gy1qubReasons For The Reasons One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksReasons For The Reasons StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 19:21

Icestream smiled. "Sure!" He sat down with him wandering what he needed to say.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 20:31

"I'm sure you're probably wondering why I gave you Silentpaw for an apprentice...The truth is you deserve it, no matter what you may think. I hope you know you're a great and valued warrior." He purred, dipping his head. "This may seem a bit weird, but I thought'd I'd let you know in case you were confused...I do know how you've been stressed out lately. Don't worry; I'm here for you."

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 21:39

Icestream shook his head. "No, Flamestar, I think it's helping me to have someone to be close with... I think it's helping alot. Thank you so much." He smiled and purred. "Is that all?"

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 7:50

Flamestar dipped his head. "It is...Thank you Icestream. You know you're a good friend." He smiled back, getting to his paws.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:32

Icestream got to his paws and dipped his head. "It's an honor to be in your Clan Flamstar." He said, and walked away.

PostSubject: Re: Reasons For The Reasons   Reasons For The Reasons Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons For The Reasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: