Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion   Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013 - 15:43

Denetsu

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion Save-the-ocean-tips_13821_600x450
Many thanks to Moon's Fourstone sign-up thread, from which I have shamelessly copied. I regret nothing.

The Story

Some distance south of Hoenn, a small island was found. Evidence suggests that hundreds of years ago it was inhabited by a native tribe, and from what researchers have gathered they called the island Denetsu. The vast amount of exotic species diversity on the island has piqued the curiosity of the Silph Company and the Devon Corporation, rival companies who wish to turn the site into a tourist attraction.

Devon, being based in Hoenn, is hosting an event on Denetsu with the backing of local authorities. They have invited trainers from all kinds of different backgrounds and regions to Denetsu for a week long visit, completely free of charge. Each trainer is allowed to bring with them one Pokemon as well.

Now these trainers able to attend are meeting in Slateport to set sail tonight. Though things may take a dark and unexpected turn...

The Island

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion Denetsu

Green - Forested areas, broken up by grassland.

Brown - Rocky mountainous terrain.

Beige - Sandy deserted area.

Dots - Small towns and rest areas.

The invited trainers will hike from the northern most town to the very south, before hiking back up again over the span of a week. They will be assisted by the many guides who will show them the local wildlife and natural beauties Denetsu has to offer, along with the strange things the natives left behind.

Rules

1. We're following the main game canon. No manga/anime/console game nonsense here.

2. The few Pokemon we've seen from Generation VI can't be used. Okay, Fennekin is adorable and I want one desperately, but X and Y haven't been released yet. ;_;

3. I want to see good grammar and spelling in each post. It's hard to understand someone who types lazily. ;_;

4. No one-liners. You should have AT LEAST a paragraph. Good posts = happy Sleepy, even if that happy Sleepy doesn't make good posts himself.

5. No Mary Sues. See Moon's guide on Alt. Roleplaying for that >:I

6. This is going to be a linear roleplay, and everything that will transpire will have done so according to my design. Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion Palpatine Basically, go with the flow of the RP. I'm running it, not you. ;w;

7. I don't know how long this will last, but only join if you're going to be actively posting in it.

8. If you don't like Pokemon or slow starts (Regigigas >_>) don't join.

9. If you're not that familiar with Pokemon, I'd advise against joining too. You can't enjoy things if you're confused about what's going on.

10. Stop skimming these rules, you tossers. I saw what you did to my Civil War topic. You managed to break the few rules I had in there and then stabbed it to death, so I had to put it out of its misery through deletion. >:I Now that I've caught your attention, if I feel that you're being detrimental to the roleplay you will be kicked out and your character will get their head bitten off by a Kangaskhan.

11. On the subject of enjoying things, have fun D8

12. Voice everything you need to hurr please.

Template

Name: Self-explanatory.

Home: Your home town and region you came from.

Pokemon: The ONE Pokemon you're bringing with you on your trip. No legendaries and nothing too impractical to bring with you, e.g. Wailord. You're going to sail from Hoenn to Denetsu and then go hike for a week. Think about it before you bring your giant Moltres with you on a leash. The Pokemon can be unevolved, evolved, watevur. No, you can definitely not own a shiny. Especially so if that shiny is an eeveelution. And when you do this, since I'm sure everyone will want a Ninetales or Umbreon, avoid using Pokemon that other people have. There's 600 of the buggers now, so don't complain if someone inevitably snatches that Ninetales up.

Occupation: What you were busy with before you came to Denetsu, Mr. Important. Were you a trainer? A breeder? A lab aide?

Personality: What you act like. "Nice" or "mean" are not in-depth personalities. >:I

Appearance: Not too complicated. Just also remember to detail your clothing, because we presumably all look like anime characters and do not need to change.

Background: Pretty much your origins.

Dialogue Color: Just pick a random one from the list I have in Random Stuff, and then it's yours. Alright?

Code:
[center][b]Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Home[/b]:

[b]Pokemon[/b]:

[b]Occupation[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Background[/b]:

[b]Dialogue Color[/b]:[/center]

Accepted Characters

Marius Antioch, Jay

Ron Morill, Moon

Ritchie Lancaster, Sleepy

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion   Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013 - 16:23

Name: Marius Antioch

Home: Mistralton City

Pokemon:

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion 303
Mawile

Occupation
: Works as a night guard at the Mistralton Gym, along with 3 other older gentlemen. His Mawile is a significant reason he was picked, due to it's terrifying second mouth. He was picked out of a lottery at work to go to the island for some kind of vacation.

Personality: Marius liked the idea of going to this island. Curious and adventurous, you'll find him scaling mountains in the hope of discovering something never before seen. His Mawile dislikes being called scary, and often tries to face everyone with it's real face.

Appearance: Black hair with pale skin, due to him rarely going out in the day and always going out during the night. Also has light blue eyes.

Background: He has lived in Mistralton City all his life, but has journeyed to many different places to study. Marius' parents were office workers for the Pokemon League, and couldn't afford to fund a journey for their sun. Due to this, he never got to become a trainer himself, and took a job as a security guard after his Mawile accidentally scared Skyla on the street. Skyla hired him because any burgular would be scared straight of that thing, and he was of legal hiring age.

Dialogue Color:Steel Blue

Last edited by Jay on Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 16:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion   Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013 - 16:29

Name: Anna Mae

Home: Kanto

Pokemon: Couldn't decide! I think shiny Umbreon!!!! her name is stargleam Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion Spr_5b_197_s

Personality: Nice, mean when she's mad, pretty, sometimes goffick

Appearance: She has long black hair with purple streaks and likes to wear clothes that show off her boobs and she is really pretty and boys like her and so do Pokemon. She has a lot of clothes with her but she wears a tight black leather corset and a short red skirt and has a collar with spikes that protrude from the neck and has fishnets and black combat boots.

Background: She was orphaned as a baby but she eventually discovered that the prophecy was about her and became a Pokemon master and has all the legendaries and all the eeeveeelutionseee and is hot. Her boyfriend is Ash but Gary also likes her and she can't decide between them.

Dialogue Color: Black

Spoiler:

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion   Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013 - 16:37

Name:
Richard "Ritchie" Lancaster

Home:
Cherrygrove City, Johto

Pokemon:
Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion 162
Miko, Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion 40px-Pink_Venus_symbol.svg

Mart Clerk

Personality:
Very easy-going and compassionate, he's friendly with all the Pokemon and people he meets. Ritchie, though, has been described by many an irritated customer about his softness and laziness. He's very unambitious and likes to keep his opinions to himself, and rather tries to wait out a problem then going out to fix it. With him is Miko, a Furret who has been trained to fetch things for Ritchie and not much more. He has expressed a longing to work at a Pokemon Center, but they won't allow any men there out of BLATANT SEXISM >8U

Appearance:
Brown long hair, copper eyes, and a skinny build. He's around average height and weight, though he couldn't lift a heavy thing to save his life. He wears a casual brown t-shirt and shorts.

Background:
When Ritchie turned eleven, instead of pursuing the life of a trainer he stayed at home, much to the disdain of his parents. As he grew older, they began to call him lazy and threatened that if he didn't follow a "proper" lifestyle that he'd end up working in a Pokemart. So, he kindly took their suggestion and applied at the local Pokemart. The Silph managers allowed him to practically live there with his Furret, Miko, because his choice did nothing to appease his parents. Another trainer had been invited in Goldenrod but was too busy training to attend, and instead gave their ticket to Ritchie for being so kind to him in the city.

Dialogue Color:
NAVYYYY~ *fab music starts up*

Approved, both of you.

sturgleem iz so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab!

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion   Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Denetsu Sign-Up and Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying :: Incomplete Roleplays-
Jump to: