Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Epic Battle. (join!!)

Go down 
+6
Flameyy
Goldfish
Dragonpaw
Leo
Rainy
Tigs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Epic Battle. (join!!) Empty
PostSubject: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 2:47

ok so this will be an epic battle, if you'd like to join, say so, but you can join until March 2nd at 7 p.m., the epic battle will start on March 3rd at 4:00p.m. if you join after March 2nd you can be a supporter. We need as many people as possible so please join!!! ^_^
RULES:
1. there are no magic powers in this or being resurrected
2. you can form aliances
3. but there can only be 1 winner.
4. Everyone will be in an area such as a forest or something, i will tell you where on March 2nd before the games begin
5. you can't just randomly kill people either you have to have details, and you have to let the other person respond
example: person one:*spots person 2 walking threw forest arms bow and arrow*
person 2: *hears rustling near by and turns to see person 1*
person 1: *fires arrow at person 2*
person 2:*jumps out of the way of the arrow, as it flies past them*
and on and on and on
6. but one of them has to die eventauly so if the battle between 2 people goes on too long i will start limiting what they can and can't do
7. i am the game controller as in if the game starts getting boring i could randomly start a fire or flood or something to draw people closer together
8. if you die you come join me and get to support whoever you want to, sending them items that could help them such as weapons, food, water, (yes people could die of starvation or dehidration) medicines, but you can only send out a certain amount of items depending on how many people are left in the games

(btw: this game comes from the book: The Hunger Games ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 2:53

Isa join! But do we have to have like, a type? Like, archer, warrior, ect.? Or can ya just randomly pullout weapons? XD Also, is this like, MODERN times, or miedeval times with bows and arrows and swords and stuff? Will we get horses or cars? XD

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 3:19

ooh, I WANNA JOIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 4:18

ok not really you're just a normal person and you don't just randomly pull out weapons you have to get them, there will be certain items in the center of the area i put all the players in i'll list off the items, and you have to battle for them or get them and run away it's in modern times but there will be all sorts of weapons, all you have are your clothes, the rest you have to battle for and find
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 4:19

players so far:
Rainpaw
Tigerclaw
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 4:30

... *grins evilly* What about my sweet car, then? :twisted:

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 5:17

let me put it this way... no car fer you. you can use these magical things.. they're called .... feet. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 5:22

*distraught* What about my horse?

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 5:43

I joinz! *waits to kill Tiger*

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 5:46

all right, more ppls!!! @tiger: no horse either, i will kill it personaly in a forest fire ^_^

players:
Tigerclaw
Rainpaw
Leopardpaw
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 6:09

:( Meanie... XD BTW, if ya do tat, my horse-freak friends Emily and Jessahorsica(Jessica is her REAL name. XD) will KILL YOU!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 7:14

lol ok but still no horses
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 7:14

Humph... Fine. What about PETS? >8D

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 7:23

no, unless they have rabbies and you'd like me to use them against you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 7:29

DX NO FAIR! DX DX DX DX

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle. (join!!)   Epic Battle. (join!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Battle. (join!!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next