Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When the world is ending...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

When the world is ending... Empty
PostSubject: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:48 pm

What would happen to the Clans? Refeather couldn't help but wonder why they did this. They must've has a motive. These cats were stronger than any rogues before. Cats could die. Riverclan could be destroyed. Anyhow, why were these cats so powerfull? There was no explanation. Redfeather stopped and looked around, making sure that he wasn't be watched. The warrior let his guard down and relaxed. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and lay down near the edge of the camp.

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Frostleap couldn't understand why Shadowclan was staying in their camp. Of course, the story of these rogues, who had chased off Skyclan. But the warrior wasn't sure of Froststar's decision. Maybe Sagestar just wanted to protect her Clan, but it was Shadowclan ! Every kits of other Clans know that they can't trust them. Even Frostleap had learnt it.
    She was looking at the fresh-kill pile, but didn't feel hungry at all. She was just worried. The, she saw Redfeather, her former apprentice. She approched him and, when she was neart to the young warrior, she lengthened near him « Are you worried ? » ske asked friendly.

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

When the world is ending... Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 pm

"I...I don't know. These rogues aren't like the ordinary. They will obviously try to kill us. Why do we try to fight still? Shadowclan could be laying dead right now. Then, it may be us." Fear flashed in his eyes when he finish his last sentence.
"Shadowclan is in our camp, and if they are't dead they may be teaming up with these cats. We can't tell what will happen, how, or when. We are completly unprotected!" Redfeather dug his claws into the ground and looked away from Frostleap.

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Frostleap shivered. Redfeather was right, they were seriously in danger, even Starclan couldn't do anything, because if they could, they would have do it. The young ginger tom was maybe terrifier, just as her, but what could she does ? Frostleap sighed. « I don't have the answer for this problem... But... I don't think all is over now, because... We're alive. I'm sure that our ancestors are still watching on us. » I hope, she thought then.

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 pm

"Then why haven't they stopped this madness?" Redfeather challenged. "We should be helping the other Clans, not cowering in camp!" He looked back at her, eyes dead serious. "It's not fair. Froststar is just sheltering Shadowclan, not doing eextra training for an attack! If these rogues come -which they will- we are complety vulnarable.

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Frostleap was taken by surprise. She wanted to comfort Redfeather, because he had been her apprentice, she was very close to the young warrior. Maybe... Maybe because Greyheart has died when she was mentoring him. Frostleap had thought he could help her to surmount this difficulty, she wanted to do the same. But she just bowed her head. « I... I'm sorry, Redfeather... I thought I could help you... But I'm no more a mentor for you.»

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:49 am

Silvershade padded up behind them. "I'm talking to Froststar about increasing patrols, more training, etc. you know. We're not cowering, we're preparing. We're still planning at the moment however." she mewed. "Frostleap, it's alright. We can still help eachother by training together. Warriors can train too," she added.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:31 am

Redfeather jumped, his red pelt bristling. He calmed down when he saw it was just Silvershade. "But will that be enough?" he muttered. There was something they were missing....But what was it? "Okay. We already know they are stong enough to wip out a clan. What is it they have we don't? If we want to beat them, we need to know how they fight." the young warrior mewed. Redfeather glanced at his former mentor, pressing against her side to relax himself moreso.

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Frostleap narrowed her eyes « Riverclan and Shadowclan are now stronger, redfeather. Think about it ! Two Clans reunited in one for some time, these rogues could be terrified. » She licked his ear when he pressed himself to her. « Starclan has not abandonned us, I'm sure, maybe they will do something later. »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:00 am

"Okay." he thought the idea over. "I guess so, if they get here quick enough." he relaxed completly against Frostleap and glanced at Silvershade. "What is the plan, exactly?"

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:36 pm

"Train harder and think of new things that they might not understand. We might want to fight at the river, because we have an advantage there."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:53 pm

« But... Silvershade, are we going to train Shadowclan too ? It's dangerous to teatch them our water tactics. If we chase off these rogues, Sagestar could use it against us later. » asked Frostleap. Of course, she was worried about Riverclan, what could happen next ?

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 am

"If Shadowclan knows our moves, he will definitly use them against us. Just because we shelter them now doesn't make us friends." Sagestar was not to be trusted. "I don't care how long these kits stay here, as long as Shadowclan takes them back. But I will not trust them." He glanced at Frostleap for a heart beat before his hard amber eyes rest again on Silvershade.. "And as long as they leave those I love alone." I will not let them or anyone hurt Frostleap or Morningfur... he thought

PostSubject: Re: When the world is ending...   When the world is ending... Empty

Back to top Go down

When the world is ending...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: