Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gonna do some med trainin'

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm

"But couldn't they spread the cough to me?" Brightpaw mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 am

"That is why you must be careful. I will show you how another time. For now," Morningfur nodded to the herbs in front of Brightpaw. "Tell me what they are and their uses. Let me see how wlll you were paying attention."

Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Brightpaw looked down and pointed at the recent herb she put down. "Catmint, it's for Green Cough, White Cough, and Black Cough." Next she pointed at the small seeds next to that, "Poppy seeds, used for pain and sleeping." She thrashed her tail in frustration. "Dock, used for scratches, and... um... m...ma... marigold? It's used for... wounds? And... um... in-infections?" She looked up at Morningfur for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Morningfur nodded. "Good. Every night, I want you to run through these through your head, and over time, I will add more and more herbs to your knowledge, and I want you to learn those, too, and repeat them in your head often, okay?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Brightpaw nodded softly. How could she be so stupid and falter under pressure. If this kept up she'd never be a good medicine cat for her clan. What if they exiled her out and decided she was no longer worth anything to the clan. "Um... Morningfur, has any medicine cats ever been kicked out of any of the clans?"
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Morningfur was slightly taken aback by the random, odd question. "No," she said. "Not that I have ever heard of. Maybe once or twice in our history, for things like betraying the clan, but I doubt anything less severe than that"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Brightpaw let out a small sigh of relief. "Oh. Okay. So what would betraying the clan be then?"
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm

"You know...maybe killing a clanmate or leader with some deadly herb," she said, a hint of mischievous amusement to her voice. "Why are you asking me this?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:33 pm

"I want to know all the things I'm not allowed to do so I don't do them. But I don't think I'm cut out for murder..." Brightpaw mewed thoughtfully. "So what else can't a Medicine Cat do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna do some med trainin'   Gonna do some med trainin' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna do some med trainin'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2