Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Change for Shadowclan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

Change for Shadowclan Empty
PostSubject: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 am

Midnightkit laid curled into a small tight ball of black fur. She was laying outside of the Riverclan nursery; she refused to enter it. Her bright green eyes would flicker open every now and then as she glanced around camp, her quivering body only causing her to curl into a tighter ball. When she had heard why she was to be brought her with the rest of the kits, an apprentice, and an elder, she almost refused to go. As she laid on the hard ground, Midnightkits memories flickered over to Gingerheart and she feared for her safety.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Reedheart had been observing the kit and padded over, his green eyes flickering with concern. "Hey there." he called, the warrior's tone soft as he sat on his haunches, wrapping his ringed tail around his legs. "Why are you outside the nursery?"

Change for Shadowclan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Midnightkit heard the warrior and whimpered softly; she didn't know him and his scent was nothing close to the comforting smell of home, where she wished she was now. "I-I Just don't want to be in there.." she whimpered, her voice shaking due to the cold.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:12 pm

A frown formed on Reedheart's muzzle. He had been glad that Froststar decided to shelter these cats in their time of need, and had hoped that they'd take leisure in RiverClan camp. She's just a kit away from home... he reminded himself. "Why not? It's much warmer in there..." Reedheart thought back to the ShadowClan warriors and shivered, but not from the chilly air. They'd be fighting those rogues now. He wished to fight with them, to drive them out of the forest for their crimes and bloodthirsty nature. But the tom had a duty to help those who couldn't protect themselves. "They'll be okay, I'm sure of it." Reedheart started, looking to comfort the miserable looking black kit. "StarClan is on their side."

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 pm

"If I fall asleep before I know that they are okay, I will be ridden with horrible dreams. The cold is keeping me awake." Midnightkit squeaked softly. She shook her head slightly, trying to clear the terrible thoughts that were trying to make their way into her mind. She peered up at the warrior. "And...if I go in there... I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways.. Don't take it the wrong way; I'm just not used to your scent."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Reedheart stifled an amused purr. Usually cats said much brasher things about RiverClan's scent. "You'll see your Clanmates before long." he mewed. "But a warrior needs rest. If you stay out in this cold for too long you'll catch a cough, and ShadowClan needs you healthy." the young tom tried to keep his tone light, though his fear was very real. Whitecough, Greencough even, claimed the lives of cats often.

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Midnightkit frowned softly, understanding the logic in the warriors words. "Can I just curl against you? In Shadowclan camp, when I first came out of the nursery, Gingerheart let me curl against her so I'd stay warm while outside the nursery. I need someone to be by..." Her voice was shaking slightly.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Reedheart was taken aback by Midnightkit's request before his eyes softened. A stiff breeze buffeted his fur and he crouched down, wrapping himself around the small ball of fur. "Yes... of course." Reedheart said in a hushed tone of voice.

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Midnightkit rubbed her head against him, purring slightly. She had a small smile on her face and felt more comfort than she had since she first stepped foot in Riverclan territory. "Thank you.." she whispered.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Slipping out of the stream and into camp, carrying two fish. The water dripped off her slick fur as she looked around camp. It was a lot more full than usual, so she took it upon herself to carry out extra hunting. Dropping them both into the fresh kill pile, Froststar noticed Reedheart, and the little ball of fur he was wrapped around. Purring, Froststar picked up a water vole and carried it over to the two. "Midnightkit, am I correct?" The calico leader asked politely, though it was muffled by the prey, sitting down next to them. "Here. I figure you don't like fish." She placed the vole next to the kit.

Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Midnightkits black head peaked up from where she had it tucking inside her tail as she glanced at Froststar. "Thank you." she meowed softly, remembering her manners. She squirmed slightly around so she could face the vole better without leaving the warmth of Reedheart. Nosing it slightly, she bit into it.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Silvershade smiled as she sat near the warrior's den. This is all so messed up, the ShadowClan cats should be in their own camp! she thought. Dumb rogues.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Reedheart looked at the vole a bit sourly. A kit needed something more wholesome than a tough and stringy vole. The scents of freshly caught fish wafted through camp and filled his senses. But then again, other Clans regarded fish on the same level as Twoleg food. With a small smile, he looked up and shot a grateful glance at Froststar.

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 pm

When Midnightkit was finished with the vole, she stretched slightly and then curled back into a tight ball, getting as close to Reedheart as she could without being underneath him. Feeling safe again against him, she started to purr, her whole body vibrating from the sound.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change for Shadowclan   Change for Shadowclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Change for Shadowclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-