Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Shall We Die For? [P8]

Go down 
+7
Jay
Moon
Ebby
Minty
Shadow
Splotch
Sleepy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

What Shall We Die For? [P8] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Die For? [P8]   What Shall We Die For? [P8] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Barbarossa looked after Gingerheart, but there was no gleam of victory in his eyes. He stood still, barely even flinching as the young ShadowClan warrior raked her claws across his pelt. Without a word, as they dragged him away, he began to stalk through the Deomilites ranks. Barbarossa flicked his tail, and another round of cheering rose from the Deomilite ranks as the defeated ShadowClan cats began to retreat.

What Shall We Die For? [P8] - Page 5 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Die For? [P8]   What Shall We Die For? [P8] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Shagrat yowled in victory, along with the others, grinning widely with blood stained teeth. She watched the ShadowClan cats retreat, and as they carried off the bloody corpse of their puny leader, got up and ran after them, as if to make sure they all left, shouting cries of victory and her sick joy.

Blanche's response was one much calmer, for she was nothing like the light brown she-cat. Licking at her claws, she purred in content. After a moment of grooming her fur, cleaning the blood off, she looked around and turned to face her leaders. She keep glancing at the camp not to far away from them. She began to wonder what they would do with it. Destroy it? Steal all their stuff? Both were pleasant ideas.

Philip was forced to stay still, trying to catch his breath as he watched the events unfold. "He's dead! Haha! Now you can all die too!" He cried, a insane laughter bubbling up in his throat as he glanced at the retreating cats. They had been defeated. ShadowClan had been defeated.

What hope was there for the clans now?

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Die For? [P8]   What Shall We Die For? [P8] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 am

Bernard scampered up to Anna, excitement in his eyes. "We won!" he purred excitedly, before it died away. "I just wish I could have fought with you..." Bernard sighed, disappointment entering his voice.

Anna touched Bernard's muzzle sympathetically with her tail tip. "You'll get to fight next time." she mewed, touching noses with the brown tom. "There's still three Clans to go!" Anna said, prompting a mrrow of laughter from Bernard.

"If there is a next time!" a light growl sounded from behind the two young cats, Conrad walking out of the shadows. "You were supposed to wait behind with us!"

Anna flattened her ears and bowed her head. "Sorry Conrad..." the pale ginger she-cat mewed, pressing her tail to the ground. Conrad's eyes softened and an amused glint came in his eyes.

"You did well, though." Conrad added, nodding his head. "You helped your fellow cat despite what your superiors asked of you. To act beyond orders to do what is right is a quality Urban has always admired." he said, Anna looking back up at him with a cheery grin on her face. "I'll be sure to tell him about it. And that you flayed a ShadowClan cat by yourself." Conrad said, winking before bounding off towards Barbarossa, who was padding among the injured but victorious Deomilite cats.

"Thank you!" Anna called after the older warrior, her heart swelling with pride and happiness despite her stinging injuries. She pressed her cheek against Bernard's muzzle. "We should be heading back soon. Better to see Antioch now rather than later." she mewed, a bit gravely at that. She wasn't looking forward to being treated by the Deomilite healer, and a small involuntary shiver ran through her.

Bernard nodded. "I'll meet you there. I'm going to see if Baldwin needs help first, though." Bernard replied, looking past Anna and at the brave warrior. His leg was splayed at a strange angle, and he yowled in pain occasionally. "See you later." Bernard began to pad away before turning back towards his long time friend. "And... you fought really well, Anna." Before she could say anything, he sped up and headed towards Baldwin's direction.

Anna felt light, like she her chest and head had been pumped full of air. She started to walk in a separate direction, towards her fellow soldiers of the gods, failing to suppress the cheesy grin plastered onto her face. Her denmates, friends, fellow believers, had won. The war against StarClan was far from over, but she knew that the Deomilites would celebrate this victory.

What Shall We Die For? [P8] - Page 5 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Shall We Die For? [P8]   What Shall We Die For? [P8] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Shall We Die For? [P8]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: