Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to the real world, Willow.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Welcome to the real world, Willow. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the real world, Willow.   Welcome to the real world, Willow. EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 14:58

Freshly woken up and groomed, Froststar quietly made her way towards the apprentice den. She was excited to be mentoring a new apprentice, knowing that this meant one day there would be two new warriors in RiverClan. Peeking inside, the calico spotted a brown ball of fur. She slipped inside and gently tapped the young she-cat on the shoulder, stirring her out of her slumber. "Willowpaw, wake up. Ready to train?" She whispered lightly, looking around at the other apprentices before turning back to her own. It was early morning, and pale sunlight pushed into the den, painting the shells and giving the room a twisting and water appearance, as if they were all under water.

ooc; Just let me know what kind of training you wanna do first. xD

Willowbarkrc

Willowbarkrc

Clan/Rank : RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the real world, Willow.   Welcome to the real world, Willow. EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 23:11

[ How about something boring ;D Like moss collecting. And Willow is all DDDDD:< THIS IS DUMB. And then showing her how to properly care for the Elders. ]
The dark brown tabby felt something prod her into wakefulness. Lifting up her head, she blinked open her soft green eyes and yawned and saw Froststar. Instantly excited, despite just waking up, Willowpaw scrambled to her paws. "Of course I'm ready! I've been ready my whole life, I--" She started in a rather hyper tone, before glancing around at the other apprentices and lowering her voice.
"Uhm, I mean, yes, I'm ready." The apprentice smiled awkwardly, ears heating up in embarrassment as she leaned into a quick stretch. By the light, she could tell it was just past sunrise, so the others should be rousing soon to get started.

Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the real world, Willow.   Welcome to the real world, Willow. EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 1:21

Froststar nodded, her eyes bright. They weren't going to partake in the most interesting training, but the she-cat knew it was important knowledge nonetheless. She slipped out of the apprentice den and into the snowy clearing. Shaking her pelt, Froststar turned to face Willowpaw. Today you'll be officially beginning your apprentice duties. Now, I know this isn't going to be the most exciting way to start out, but I don't want to hear you complain, go it?" She narrowed her eyes as she stood. "Today you'll be collecting moss for the dens. Then you'll be able to care for the elders. Ready?" She asked, amusement in her icy blue eyes as she waited for a reaction.

Willowbarkrc

Willowbarkrc

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the real world, Willow.   Welcome to the real world, Willow. EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 1:28

Willowpaw trotted behind, tail waving in excitement. What would they do first?! No doubt see the territory. Then maybe hunt a HUMUNGOUS mouse. Then fight a deadly fox. Oh man, this is gonna be great!
At Froststar's words, she nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! I would never complain this is so great." The she-cat insisted, licking her chest and batting at a dead leaf that drifted on the breeze.
But when she heard the second part, both her face and her heart fell. 'W-What? Collecting moss? For Elders? ... What?' She looked totally crestfallen, staring up at her mentor with a rather dramatically disappointed look. "W-What..?"

Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the real world, Willow.   Welcome to the real world, Willow. EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 17:45

Catching the disappointment so apparent in the she-cat's eyes, Froststar flicked her tail, a bit awkwardly. "Willowpaw, this is a very important task in any clan. Who do you think use to collect your moss when you were a kit? And one day when you're an elder yourself, you'll be thankful for all the apprentices do. You got that?" She scolded lightly, before turning on her paws and padding away towards the entrance, summoning the young apprentice to follow.

Willowbarkrc

Willowbarkrc

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the real world, Willow.   Welcome to the real world, Willow. EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 17:00

Willowpaw dipped her head, disappointed and discouraged at being scolded right at the start. The she-cat knew Froststar was right- and was personally mad at herself that she openly showed her dislike of the whole situation like a kit. She was an apprentice now! She had to be mature.
Trotting after her mentor, she paused at the camp entrance, staring into the unknown territory stretched out in front of her. It was a slightly frightening prospect, leaving camp after moons of being instructed not to- but at the same time, excitement tingled on her paws. This was the start of a whole new adventure.
And Willowpaw had always liked adventures.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the real world, Willow.   Welcome to the real world, Willow. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the real world, Willow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: