Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 11:28

Kestrelflight slipped out of the camp into the forest. Once she was a few feet away from the camp entrance, she breathed in the fresh, crisp night air. Letting out a sigh, she continued padding forward. Slipping into a bush, she changed directions, heading towards her home. Her true home. Sure, she was acting as ThunderClan's medicine cat for now, but she really felt no attachment to them. She reached a low branched tree, and used her developed back legs to spring up into the tree. She sighed, settling down into the bark, resting her head on her paws.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 11:39

Icestream had been walking by the tree. "Kestrelflight?" He asked, Hopping up to greet the she-cat. "How have you been? I'm sorry I can't be with you that much... I've just been so busy." He said, settling down next to her, on the other tree limb. "I know what it's like to lose someone." He said.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:08

Kestrelflight turned her head, burring her head into Icestream's fur. "Who have you lost? You haven't lost anyone, Icestream. And I miss you. You probably don't even love me anymore." she whispered softly, after pulling away and looking up at the stars.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Last edited by Ghetto Kesto on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:14

Icestream gave her a sad look. "I just feel like you don't care about me anymore..." He took a breath. "I guess we are on the same page." He said, looking up at the stars thinking about the night with Embershade. "I feel like I'm always alone anymore." He said looking away from the stars.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:19

"Of course I care. I hate it here. I miss my trees. Our trees." Kestrelflight stood. "Let's do something fun.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:20

Icestream poked her lightly. "Tag!" He ran away into the trees and waited for her to get close and he ran again.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:23

"I don't play anymore. she shouted, waiting for him to come back.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:24

Icestream looked behind his shoulder hearing her shout. "Why?" He came back asking. "I thought it would have been fun." He said, sitting down.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:35

Kestrelflight grinned. "Let's' hunt. And kill stuff." she said with a laugh, crouching in a hunter's crouch, then laughing and moving silently into the forest.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Last edited by Ghetto Kesto on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:37

Kill? She should never kill anything! Icestream did a fake smile. "Uh... Okay?" He meowed. "Sure.' Show me what you got!" He mewed.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:48

Kestrelflight laughed silently, moving through the forest. Finally, the smell of mouse hit her nose. She followed it, crouching in front of it, a few feet away. Leaping forward, she lunged at the mouse. Kestrelflight landed on the mouse, pinning it, but not killing it. 'Let it feel your pain.' A voice that didn't sound like hers hissed in her head. "Icestream! Come here. she whispered into the forest.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Last edited by Ghetto Kesto on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:48

The member 'Ghetto Kesto' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] Mistpe10
Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 14:15

Icestream followed after her. "What is it?" He asked.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 5:56

"It's a mouse." she said with a slight laugh, and slowling digging her claws in, listening to it squeak.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 18:02

Icestream growled. "Why are you letting it feel pain?!" He hissed. "Snap it neck! Don't let it shutter in pain." He growled.

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]   Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Birds [Kestrel's Insanity, Plot 2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next