Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icestream by the camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

Icestream by the camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 21:44

"It's okay. That's nice of you. So..." Embershade's voice died off. She got to her paws,thinking.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 21:49

Icestream got to his paws and yawned. He climmed up and tree and let his paw hang off the brance. "You no clime?" He asked

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 21:54

She laughed,"I can climb." She meowed, padding towards the nearest tree. Quick as a flash, she raced up and sat on a high branch, her leg hanging. Embershade gasped for breath. "Told you." She teased him.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 21:58

Icestream ran to her, diapering in the leafs of the tree. He came out behind her and pounced on her back. "Got cha!" He yowled; Then he jumped onto an other branch and nearly flew away from her.

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:01

"Oof!" She fell off the branch and, luckily, caught a paw-hold on a branch below her. Embershade let out a shaky laugh, and climbed up towards where Icestream was. She collapsed on a branch, her flank shaking, heaving for breath.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:03

Icestream gave her a look. "You know your really out of shape." He said, teasing. "That's okay, we all kinda are." He laid down on the branch next to her.

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:07

"Well, having Swiftpaw as an apprentice will get me back in shape." Embershade meowed, her breaths coming in even rhythms. "I was so happy when I got an apprentice. My heart was about to leap out of my chest." She relived the experience.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:10

Icestream looked down. "I'm going to get to train anyone." He smiled. Resting his tail on her shoulder. "But I glade you get to." He llaughed a little as a rain drop fell on his forhead.

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:16

Embershade smiled. "Maybe you can train Silentkit!"She was feeling happy for him. She laughed also as a rain drop fell on her head. She poked him wither her tail. "Come on!" She meowed, clawing her way down the tree. She laughed and danced in the rain. Loving the cold water dropping on her fur, she yelled to Icestream, "Come on!"

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:21

Before she hopped down, "It will never happen he said." He followed after her, an watched her as a danced. He hopped on top of a rock a fell the first time he tried getting on, he ran away to the forest. "Bet you can't bet me to the border."

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:27

"I'll beat you, and then we can do a border patrol." She meowed. "So that we're on task." She took a big breath, and raced out of camp, into the forest smelling of life. She sprinted as fast as possible, until she stopped, heaving for breath. She jogged towards the border, expecting to see Icestream way ahead of her. Without knowing if he was there or not, she meowed to herself, "this is the most fun I've had in moons. Actually, I think this is the most fun I've had in my life."

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:00

Icestream was really far back from her, he had tripped. "Okay, Okay." He smiled then laughed. "You got me this time!" He panted. He looked down at the ground. Pant pant pant. That was all he could do for the moment. "Okay, now we can track what's going on around the borders." He said. He walked up to her and poked her with his paw. "Tag!" He yowled then ran away,

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:13

Ember shade jumped to her feet, and followed him. She could barely run, she was so tired. She plopped onto the ground, heaving for breath. She closed her eyes, breathing in the beautiful scent. She got to her paws, and raced after him, feeling the wind in her fur. Finally, she reached him. "I give up." She meowed, heaving in breath. She padded towards a nearby water source and lapped up water. She came back, plopped on the ground, and said, "you win. I can't do this." And looked around. "Let's start marking the borders."

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:30

Icestream gave her a look. "I You know I can't mark the borders with my scent." He said, but I could sit and wait for you if you want." He purred, smiling. "Or we could lay down and take a rest." He said, waving his tail to a nice patch of grass.

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:35

Embershade decided she padded over to the patch of grass laying down next to him."I haven't been this tired since, getting hurt from the badger attack." She sighed. She closed her eyes, feeling memories flash through her mind. Before she knew it, she slipped into a light sleep.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icestream by the camp   Icestream by the camp - Page 2 Empty