Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]

Go down 
+2
Splotch
Kes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] Empty
PostSubject: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 17:05

Ok so I was planning an animated project for about a three minute sone, now I need about 10 cats that are nasty, sorrowful easily intimitaded and very touchy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXH5M1GlODs

Cat name
Action
Appearence
Want it to be killed in the AMV?

Last edited by Patchpaw ~ Grey on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 12:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 17:18

Cat name Kestrelflight
Gender Female
Personality Her new one: Insane. She see's things. She talks to dead cats that aren't really there. Extreamly emotional.
Action: What?
Appearence: In my siggy
Want it to be killed?: She dies in a snow storm

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 17:20

Want her to stuff a note under her moss bed? cuz I am doing that scene
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 17:46

Cat name:Splotchfur
Personality: She is Proud,stubborn, and strong willed. Some times she lets pride get a hold of her, and she almost never says sorry.
Action: Sitting, head held up high, with a smirk on her face.
Appearence: http://splotchys.deviantart.com/gallery/40706793#/d5lnt4u
Want it to be killed?: H-E, Double hockey sticks, No. XD

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 17:49

Ok the song is Secret by pierces
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 18:46

Name: Coldheart
Personality: Loves everything, Stubborn at times, too protective
Action: Running through the trees, (by that, I mean in the treetops jumping tree to tree fleeing a fox)
Appearance: Brown tabby with white Underbelly, chest, paws, and under-tail.
Want to be killed?: Shur. A branch she lands on breaks and the fox eats her to death.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 18:52

Taking this one to the grave is your line
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 19:33

Name: Creamstripe
Personality: Can be stubborn and d*uchey, but other than that she's generally nice.
Action: Getting mauled in the shoulder?
Appearance: Cream-colored she-cat with a white belly and brown stripes.
Want to be killed?: She dies via blackcough. ;3;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 20:17

Ok
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:06

Cat name Minkfur
Gender Male
Personality Kind, thoughful, can be annoying at points
Action He chased by dogs?
Appearence Black with grey stripes on legs and white paws with a grey right ear tip, he also has grey eyes
Want it to be killed He died of his spine snapping X3

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] EmptyWed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:58

Cat name: Coldstep
Personality: Was sweet as a kit but very stubborn. Grew up to be sort of emo in his dreams and haunted by the Dark Forest; Mainly Scarlet. Killed ceveral cats and grew cold-hearted.
Action: Could be the one who mauled Creamstripe in the shoulder in an attempt to kill her as an apprentice? .3.
Appearance: White with pale-grey ear tips and half of tail. The other half of tail has pale-grey spots on the top of it and so does his back. Pale-grey toeless socks(like, the marking. Not literal socks).
Want it to be killed in the AMV?: Sure. He died when he was escaping, and was hit by a car while arguing with Sunnyheart as Skyclan finally caught up to him at the border, not noticing he was on the Thunderpath.

Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] 1voydYo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] 2gy1qubYo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]   Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo I need your chars for a AMV [PREVIEW INSIDE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: