Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series?

Go down 
2 posters

Book 1: Into the Wild
What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_lcap5%What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Book 2: Fire and Ice
What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_lcap23%What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Book 3: Forest of Secrets
What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Book 4: Rising Storm
What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Book 5: A Dangerous Path
What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_lcap18%What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Book 6: The Darkest Hour
What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_lcap26%What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series?   What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 13:24

I'm going to be doing a separate polls for all four series currently out. This is the poll for the first series. It will be running for 3 days before it will be closed and the next poll will be opened. When all four series' polls have been completed, I will open up one last opll with the winers and the most favored cover of all the series will be determined!

So vote please!!

Cover Pictures:

Book One: Into the Wild
Cover:

Book 2: Fire and Ice
Cover:

Book 3: Forest of Secrets
Cover:

Book 4: Rising Storm
Cover:

Book 5: A Dangerous Path
Cover:

Book 6: The Darkest Hour
Cover:

What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series?   What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 16:41

The Rising Storm Cover #2:

just throwing that out there cause there's two

anyway my favorite has to be rising storm #1.. cloudpaw is adorable
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series?   What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 14:09

I know there is two. I just chose one randomly. I guess I could add a pic of the other but it is kinda late since most of the (active) site has voted

What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series?   What is your favorite cover in the first Warriors series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Talk-
Jump to: