Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeing Midnightkit :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:50

Midnightkit sat down, curling her tail around her paws. "Well, what else is there to do?" she asked softly. A small thought crossed her mind and she glanced at the exit of the camp. "Some days I think of just wanting to be an apprentice, so I can leave camp and explore, but I'd get lost out there and not find my way back. So, until then, I'm confined to the camp, and, no kits really want to play. Spiderkit is too quiet and doesn't like to talk, and I don't really socialize with the others. I don't know many games aside from moss ball."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:13

The warrior sat in silence for a moment as she tried to think of a game. It had been so long since she had to use her imagination for anything that she realized she had become a little rusty. She knew that kits couldn't leave camp, so she was trying to come with anything that might entertain Midnightkit at least a little bit. "Well, do you feel like you could beat," She mewed as she jumped to her feet and puffed out her chest. "the mighty and evil..." It took her a moment to think of a name that sounded at least a little on the darker side of things as names went. It took a moment but she quickly found one that would work for this situation. "Blackstar?!" She finally finished her question with a playful tone as she stood proud and tall to try to get the kit into play-fighting. Of course, she would go as easy as she could on the Midnightkit but she was going to make it enjoyable too. "Ha ha ha! I will take over this clan!"
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:18

Midnightkit growled softly, dropping into an attack position, her eyes trained on Gingerheart. "You'll never take over this clan as long as I'm here!" she declared, her tail flicking slightly. Midnightkit looked serious in her intentions, but, in her eyes, there was a playful glint.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:18

"Oh yeah?" She replied with a snarky attitude before getting into a crouch like she was going to spring. "Well if you can stop me, you have to try to beat me first!"
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:21

A small growl emitted from Midnightkits throat as she trained her eyes on Gingerheart. She was being careful to watch the warriors moves as she tried to figure out what the warrior would do first.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:38

Gingerheart paused for a moment to try to figure out what exactly was running through the kits mind. Of course, after a few moments, she realized Midnightkit was waiting on her. "Well, what are you waiting for, Midnightkit?" She asked with a teasing tone as she made it rather obvious that she was going to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:42

Midnightkit growled softly again and, instead of following her original plan to wait for her to attack first, Midnightkit pounced at Ginerheart, leaping for her front feet.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 13:18

Just as Midnightkit almost landed on her feet, Gingerheart jumped backwards before pushing the kit with one of her front paws. "Come on, Midnightkit!"
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 13:23

"Oof!" Midnightkit landed on her back and rolled back onto her feet. She watched Gingerheart carefully and her eyes caught sight of her tail. Smiling slightly, she pounced on it.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:17

As soon as Midnightkit grabbed onto her tail, Gingerheart gasped in pretended horror. "No! Not my tail! You have found my weakness!" She yowled playfully as she swished her tail back and forth underneath the kit, trying to set it free. "But you haven't won yet!"
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:21

"You can't escape the grasp of my paws!" Midnightkit declared, pinning her tail underneath her paws. "I win!"

OOC: Omg It's been so long..

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Midnightkit :3   Seeing Midnightkit :3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing Midnightkit :3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum