Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] Empty
PostSubject: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 10:35

Kestrelflight sat right outside the entrance to ThunderClan's medicine cat's den. She was utterly silent and perfectly still. Her eyes stared straight ahead in a glossy gaze, her sight focusing on nowhere in particular. She felt hollow without Silentfeather. The older cat was like a mother to her. She had spent moons training Kestrelflight, many moons. And now she was gone. The only thoughts she could muster was 'I crave the Silent.' A small movement behind her made her turn to investigate. There, right in front of her, stood 'Silentfeather.' Kestrelflight's eyes lit up for the first time since her death. Wait. No. Silentfeather wasn't dead. She was right here. Kestrelflight took a step forward. "Silentfeather? Where have you been?" 'Silentfeather' just stared at her. "Silentfeather! Answer me!" she screamed, her fur bristling.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 10:43

"Are you okay?" A quiet voice sounded from behind her. Dewclaw hesitantly padded to the medicine clearing after hearing a bit of dreadful screaming. She looked around the long-empty clearing, spotting the poor SkyClan cat. Her blue eyes shone with concern. A death of someone close was always tragic, though the gray she-cat hadn't felt it for quite some time.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 10:49

Kestrelflight spun around, her fur slightly ruffled, She kept glancing back at the 'Silentfeather' who was just standing there. "Why won't she answer me. She's just standing there. She left now she won't answer me!" Kestrelflight wailed, plooping down to the ground in exasperation. "Why!"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 10:52

The queen looked at Kestrelflight with sympathy. Perhaps talking about it would help? She sat next to Kestrelflight, touching her nose to her ear. "Who won't answer you?"

I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 10:55

"I-I-I don't know. She's right over there." she said, pointing with her tail to where the 'Silentfeather' stood, just standing there. "Can you see her too? Can you make her talk to me?" Kestrelflight asked like a little kit. "I want to talk to her."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 11:00

She shook her head. "No, I can't see her. I guess I can't make her talk either." She thought for a second. "You're a medicine cat, right? Maybe it's a sign, and StarClan just doesn't want her to talk. Maybe it means something."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 11:08

Kestrelflight thought for a second. "Maybe you're right. Her name was Silentfeather after all. But... This doesn't... Feel..." she paused, searching for the words. She stood, and 'Silentfeather' just blinked at her. Kestrelflight walked up, and gazed into the 'ghost's' eyes. "Silentfeather, what is it?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 11:13

Dewclaw just shook her head and watched Kestrelflight. "Well, I can't tell you what it feels like. But how would you know? Have you actually had a sign before? "

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 13:01

Icestream walked in hearing the talk. "Are you okay?" He asked, shoving the other cat away(Sorry Sunny, He's just like that)

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 14:37

Kestrelflight frowned, as Silentfeather dissapeared. She said nothing, and sat down, staring at the place where the figure stood. "She's gone."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 16:56

Dewclaw stifled a growl as the tom intruded in. "She'll be fine. It's just a bit of heartache. We just need to handle this delicately." Dewclaw certainly had her thoughts about him, but kept them to herself.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 17:00

[b]"she left me again, Icestream, Dewclaw."[b] Kestrelflight said, turning and looking at the two with real sadness in her eyes.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 0:27

Embershade slowly padded up, for she was watching the whole thing. Her eyes were wide. "Are u okay, Kestrelflight?" She asked.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 0:53

Kestrelflight shrugged her shoulders. "It was probably just a sign.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 8:32

"There we go. That's the way to look at it." Dewclaw got up to stand next to Kestrelflight. "Don't forget that Silentfeather will still be with you, especially because of your connection to StarClan. I'll bet you that she'll be standing right next to you whenever you need her- even if you can't see her. Or, in some cases, hear her."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]   I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Crave The Silent [Part 1, Kestrel's Insanity]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next