Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. Empty
PostSubject: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:31 am

Icestream had been walking in the forest for some time now. Time! He thought. Time waits for no cat... Not the strongest and not the swiftest. It waits for no one. He growled, tossing a pine cone away from him. He sat down and rapped his tail neatly around himself. I need time. More time, to get what I need to get done. I must get what I need done before I die. I must live my life to the fullest. Icestream flexed his claws looking at them. What if... What if I went back to camp? He asked himself. And I could change out the mosses and make it nice, in stuff. Some thing hit him. How much time are we going to wast staying with ThunderClan? How much time are we going to leave our camp untended? He growled again, finding the pine cone and and flinging it away from him. He walked past the SkyClan Border line. "How much of this can my brain take?" He asked himself out loud. I need more friends yes. And I don't know how! He narrowed his eyes, trying to look into his past. I was never wanted. I've never seen my real mother. Coldheart told me when I was young that she was my mother... HOW MUCH TIME AM I GOING TO WAIT. The past is the past. Icestream nodded, stepping in the border line.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Ooc: Need some company? x)

ic: Lionstar was padding along the territory, ears perked and senses alert. Leaf-bare was turning the land colder by the minute, and the clan needed food.

But when he picked up a scent, it wasn't prey; It was the Skyclan border. The scent was faint, since it had not been remarked due to the fact Skyclan no longer lived there at the moment. He also smelled a cat. Fur growing stiff, hackles rising, the leader unsheathed his claws and picked his way silently around the undergrowth, eyes locked on a moving shadow. But as he got closer, he finally stopped, realizing the cat was none other than a Skyclan warrior.

Now, who was he again? The Thunderclan leader recalled hearing the medicine cat speak his name once on the way back to camp when he first met the rival clan on Thunderclan territory.

Icestream!

That was it. The warrior was named Icestream. But why in the name of Starclan was this cat padding blindly into Skyclan territory? He didn't look focused at all! Did the tom have bees in his brain? Surely he knows how easily a rogue could jump him and shred his pelt to bits at any moment while he was there? Lionstar twitched his whiskers. He'd have to do something. Icestream shouldn't even be out alone. Ignoring his instincts that were willing him to be quiet so close to enemy land, he padded quickly towards the warrior. "Icestream." He meowed sternly, padding after him. "What are you doing? You could be killed if you wander onto your old territory alone!"

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Icestream beared his teeth at the Thunderclan leader. " I don't care." He said deeply, half growling. "It's never safe for me in this Starclan forsaken world that we live in. I need time. Time alone." He growled, sitting down. He flexed his claws into the grass. "All my life, I've never been safe. I am known for is 'insane' and 'crazy'. I've just never been wanted." Though the words were half true, they were still strong. The words were an unspeakable term of usage. Icestream growled. "How do I live life when I'm like this!?" He hissed.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:44 am

Lionstar sat down at the border. "I can tell you, if you come back where you are wanted, safe and alive." He replied calmly, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws.

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:23 am

Icestream looked away. "How, I can't even control myself around kits!" He flexed his claws, moving his tail annoyed.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 am

"What do you mean?" Lionstar asked, a bit curious. "You seem to be able to control yourself fine in camp."

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Icestream looked down. "When I start to have good things happen my brain... I don't know, but it just goes on a killing rampage. That-that's why I'm a lone all the time." His chest heaved. "That's why I have no one here for me." He looked down, his eyes seemed to glow sadly. Icestream, laid down and covered his face with his paws.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Lionstar sighed. "I'm here for you Icestream. Your entire clan is here for you." He murmured. "I promise. You may not notice it, but Skyclan cares about you very much, like any family member, I'm sure. If you were in a battle, any of those cats would risk their life for you. You just have to remember that, and you'll be fine. You're never alone; the clan's spirit and support are always with you. Even when you hunt by yourself. That's part of what makes a clan. It's called loyalty." He explained gently. Lionstar may be Thunderclan, but he wouldn't leave a cat like this. He wondered how Skyclan really treated him.

"Remember this, and I promise you'll be okay." He meowed, turning to pad away. "Why don't we go back to camp?"

Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Icestream sighed. "Sure, I could use something to eat.." He smiled, fakely, and started to walk away.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Lionstar sensed he wasn't rally happy, but there was nothing he could do about that. He couldn't force a cat to be all smiley-happy. Instead, he followed him, back towards camp.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.   Thinking. About. Lots. of. things. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking. About. Lots. of. things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: