Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The River Protects [P7]

Go down 
+6
May
Mossy
Shiny
Jay
Ebby
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Sagestar looked a bit taken aback by her bitter greeting, but then again, he really shouldn't have been surprised. "It's nice to see you too." The tom muttered inwardly, "Normally, I'd agree, but this calls for no subtle formalities." The leader shook his head as she invited his other clan members, as well as two others of her own - including the loud-mouthed tabby. He had hoped, for his own reasons, that he would have been able to talk with her alone. He shouldn't have expected as much, though.

The gray tabby shook his head and let out another sigh as they all crowded into her den, still unsure of what to say exactly. Where would he start?
"A group of rogues have invaded the forest." Sagestar looked at the calico she-cat as he spoke, watching for signs of any reaction from the RiverClan leader. "They're not normal, though. They're large numbered, well organized and trained, and mean to chase out all the clans... They've already rid away with SkyClan and taken their territory." The ShadowClan leader looked solemn. That'd have to do.

The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 am

Morningfur pushed out of her den, an angry glare on her face. "What is with all of this noise?" she snapped, her gaze traveling on the cats. Then, the smell of ShadowClan reached her nose. "What happened?"

The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Froststar listened calmly to what the ShadowClan leader said, a solemn and grave look on her face. She nodded slowly at the mention of rogues, and only looked startled at the description of their numbers and strength. And SkyClan...? "You mean they've taken out a whole clan?!" She questioned, the fur on her back prickling up. Any annoyance and drowsiness vanished in that instant as she looked at the tabby tom with wide blue eyes.

"How did you find this out? Great StarClan, how do rogues take over a whole clan?" She breathed, sheathing and unsheathing her claws into the soft dirt of her den. Even the sense of home couldn't reach her fear struck heart. She looked from her deputy to her warrior, blinked, and turned to face Sagestar once again. "So.. You want RiverClan to ally with you? We'll be stronger together, and whatnot, right?" She guessed, narrowing her eyes slightly. It was a smart idea, though. The two strongest clans joining together, ready to protect each other if need be. Froststar was a peacemaker, but if these nameless rogues had already taken down a whole clan, then they were probably to ruthless and set on one idea of destruction. She couldn't fix that.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Reedheart suppressed a gasp at Sagestar's words. SkyClan gone? His green eyes turned into wide saucers, and his claws involuntarily pushed into the soft earth. "What of SkyClan? Are they...?" the words caught in his throat, and he couldn't bear thinking about it. An entire Clan... 'rid away with?' What did that mean? Could all of those kits, elders, warriors be with StarClan?

The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:18 am

Sagestar twitched one ear twords the entrance, hearing another cat they must have woken, but quickly putting it out of his mind. He listened to their questions and the startled looks on there faces, shaking his head quietly. "I'm not sure of what happened to SkyClan." He muttered a bit darkly, "The scent trail of the rouges were strong in Twolegplace -" The ShadowClan leader actually was forced to pause and let out a small shudder, remembering the gruesome scene. "- And in SkyClan land. We don't know what happened to them, though."
He was slow to approach this next part, as it might have been rather hard to believe - if this entire situation was believable at all. "One of the rogues betrayed them and they attacked him. We found him dying on our land." Sagestar explained, "His name is Amalric. He promised to help us." The gray tabby hoped to get as much information out of this rogue as he possibly could, not only to better the chances of survival for his own clan, but for the benefit of Froststar's as well.

He actually let out a little chuckle at her suggestion, shaking his head again. "Thank you for your generous offer, Froststar, but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind." His green gaze flicked back up, meeting her ice-blue eyes. When he spoke again, it was with the utmost confidence. "I will fight tooth and claw to defend ShadowClan, even if it costs me all my lives." Sagestar frowned, "In any case, even if your help, if an attack were to be made against ShadowClan, there's no way RiverClan could ever arrive quick enough to help us. However..." Give him credit world. He wasn't as arrogant as you all give him credit for. He knew the risks that he was taking by preparing for war. And, if it came down to it... They had no problem attacking SkyClan in their camp. Whose to say they wouldn't do the same to ShadowClan?
Every cat in the forest knew that RiverClan's camp was the most fortified... and had plenty of prey leaf-bare... StarClan spoiled them. At any rate, the point he was trying to make. "They're so close to our land... I - I need you to take our kits and elders - and keep them safe until this danger passes. If worst comes to worst." A dark look crossed the leader's face. It might have seen like an odd request, but he knew how serious it was - the damage those monsters could do. His mind flashed back to the bloody bodies in Twolegplace. Slain, innocent kits had lain there too. It was an image that would haunt Sagestar for moons.

The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 am

Froststar shook her head, looking down at her paws. "May StarClan help them..." She mumbled under her breath, before turning to look out the entrance. "Ah, Morningfur." She said, spotting her sister just outside. "There are dark times upon us..." She murmured gravely to the she-cat, before turning back to Sagestar. "That's good. But you're sure you can trust him?" She inquired, narrowing her eyes slightly. Whether or not they agreed to help, a rogue was a rogue, and she wouldn't believe one that easily. But if Sagestar did... She knew that the ShadowClan tom was more cautious then she, so Froststar decided to drop it, trusting his judgement.

At his request, Froststar's fur bristled. "What? And why exactly would I do this? Take in more mouths to feed simply for ShadowClan's good? Sagestar, I am only inclined to help my own clanmates. Why should I help yours too?" She was baffled by the request, but after a few moments she shook her head, closing her eyes. "You understand that you're asking for me to take in more mouths to feed, and more lives to protect, right?" She was guarded, eyes narrow and searching, but slowly she grew less stubborn against the idea. It wasn't hard to figure out that Froststar had a large heart- it was nearly impossible for her to turn down a kit or an elder in need. Sagestar had been smart to come to her, with the simple knowledge that it wasn't in her to say no to this. But, before Froststar agreed, she hoped she could gain something from it. It was an odd request, and the she-cat wouldn't be so eager to comply if it was just a win-lose deal.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 am

It was a good thing that she had let the subject drop because he wasn't particularly in the mood for explaining himself. Neither in the case of the rouge nor in asking for RiverClan's hospitality.
The tom, despite trying to gain her favor, couldn't help but scoff. "It's no secret that the river both protects your land and keeps you well fed year round." He shook his head at the others in the den, still the same as when green-leaf ended while his clan were getting leaner everyday. "I doubt their presence will be such trouble to you."

The leader hissed under his breath, digging his claws into the ground. "Try to understand my position, Froststar. These cats have no sense of honor or morality. No cat is safe..." Sagestar shut his eyes. SkyClan could all be slaughtered, for all he knew. He just wanted his most vulnerable members safe. "I wouldn't even consider asking if I didn't find it neccessary."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:51 am

Frostleap was concerned by the Shadowclan's cats in her territory, but didn't say anything. She just padded next to Reedheart and Redpaw, curious about the leader's conversation. But didn't heard it. « What is happening ? » she asked to the toms. « Why Sagestar is in our camp ? »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 am

Morningfur padded up and settled down next to Redpaw. "I'm just as curious as you are," she said to Frostleap, glancing at her sister while she spoke with the ShadowClan cats in her den.

The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Leafstorm looked at the ShadowClan cats, getting over the initial surprise and padded closer. "What is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:42 am

Redpaw glanced over at his mentor. "I don't know. But by the looks of it, it isn't good." He pressed into his mentors side, watching the camp entrance. "I just don't trust Shadowclan...."

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Froststar scoffed. It was true that RiverClan was doing fine in leaf-bare, and that the chances of an attack on their camp was slim to none, but she highly doubted there would be no trouble at all. Then again, that could simply be her being stuck up. She narrowed her eyes at his words, listening intently. She realized how important this was to the tom, and she looked down at her paws, mulling things over. Froststar should have made him beg. She should have reasoned with Sagestar, and maybe have gotten something out of it all.

But the compassionate she-cat couldn't help but look up at the miserable tom. She would have done the same for her clan, she knew it. Thanking StarClan for the river that protected her camp, she sighed loudly. She would agree, but she wouldn't like it. "I don't like it," She began, eyes narrowed and words sharp. But there was a softness in her blue eyes that showed she meant well. "but I'll help you. Since you find it completely necessary, bring your weakest to me and I'll take care of them. For the time being. But don't expect to crawl to RiverClan every time you're in need. And I expect you to make it up to us. Be aware that you owe me for this." She let that sink in, serious and businesslike, before she flicked her tail in dismissal. "Bring them tomorrow." Her voice was softer as she looked at the ShadowClan cats one last time, trying to decide if she made the right decision.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 pm

To be honest, the gray tabby could've let out a large sigh of relief then and there, but he held himself together out of what little pride he could gather at the moment. If you considered it, this was already a huge blow to his ego - implying that him and his warriors couldn't protect the most vulnerable members of his clan. He'd hate to admit he was afraid, but... No matter what happened, Sagestar wanted to be assured that the eldest died a peaceful death and that the youngest had the greatest chance of a future. He considering giving the choices to the apprentices if they wanted to fight, knowing what dangers were ahead and how much of their lives they had yet to live. Talk to their mentors, too. Some of them had hardly just started training.

Sagestar near scoffed and smiled at the thought, crawling to RiverClan's paws every time danger arose. "I wouldn't dream of it." He muttered in response, his green eyes shining. "Thank you, Froststar." The tom meowed, getting up on his feet and motioning for his two clanmates to do the same. "May StarClan light your path." '... And help us all.' He dipped his head, padding out of the den and ignoring the gazes of the RiverClan cats as he headed out the way they came.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River Protects [P7]   The River Protects [P7] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The River Protects [P7]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2