Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You likey the thingy I made?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You likey the thingy I made? Empty
PostSubject: You likey the thingy I made?   You likey the thingy I made? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012 - 11:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qYNDf3ACzI&feature=youtu.be You guys like this choppy terrible lazily drawn thing?
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: You likey the thingy I made?   You likey the thingy I made? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012 - 14:13

I like it

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
You likey the thingy I made? B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: You likey the thingy I made?   You likey the thingy I made? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012 - 15:29

Cool xD

But 100 frames isn't necessary. I have made stuff like that before, and it only takes like, 20 slides o3o

You likey the thingy I made? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYou likey the thingy I made? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYou likey the thingy I made? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYou likey the thingy I made? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
You likey the thingy I made? 1voydYou likey the thingy I made? 2gy1qubYou likey the thingy I made? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYou likey the thingy I made? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You likey the thingy I made?   You likey the thingy I made? EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012 - 19:28

Really? -face plant-
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: You likey the thingy I made?   You likey the thingy I made? EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012 - 8:03

*Patpat* It's okay. At least now I can applaud your effort :D

5 hours...That's amazing. I'd get lazy by the hour mark =u=

You likey the thingy I made? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYou likey the thingy I made? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYou likey the thingy I made? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYou likey the thingy I made? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
You likey the thingy I made? 1voydYou likey the thingy I made? 2gy1qubYou likey the thingy I made? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYou likey the thingy I made? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You likey the thingy I made?   You likey the thingy I made? Empty

Back to top Go down

You likey the thingy I made?
Page 1 of 1