Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:20 am

It was getting colder now: much, much colder. In fact, it had started to snow a few sunrises - or lack of sunrises - ago, and now the camp was tipped with a coat of frost and a fresh powdering of snow. The new turn in weather had kept Falconfang inside the warrior's den at nights rather than sleeping outside, and it hadn't particularly helped his underscored feelings of misery. His attempts to return to the good graces of the clan felt, at least to him, like an uphill battle, and any assurances of a rebirth of trust were drowned in waves of self-doubt. Lately, the young warrior had been waking up earlier than any other cat, and the lack of sleep he got - what sleep he did get was rather poor - was evident on his face: he constantly looked exhausted and melancholy. Well, since he was awake anyway, might as well make himself useful.

Stretching and suppressing a yawn, Falconfang moved towards the front of the warrior's den and for a moment he looked over the sleeping frame of Minteyes. Did she trust him? She had expressed to him that time would bring about this trust, but how long could they keep him wallowing in sadness and self-loathing? Maybe he deserved it... maybe he should talk to Raccoonheart. Despite those thoughts, he felt like he wanted to leave camp... and he wanted to leave with Minteyes. Gently poking her flank, he held his breath while waiting to see if she would awaken.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:46 am

A sweet silence surrouded the warriors' den. Curled in a ball Minteyes slept in her nest as she did every other night. The small she-cat felt a few pokes of something in her flank. Rolling on her back Minteyes swiped at the air with a sheathed paw, bleary eyed she saw the shadowy figure of Falconfang. "What do you want?" She sat up. The she-cat wasn't aware of the fact that she may of smacked the tom in the head. She waited for his answer. Sleep was a very precious thing for her, it was the difference between her being ready to go and understanding and all that good stuff and the she-cat that would bite your head off.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:45 am

Falconfang barely ducked from the she-cat's swinging paw - thank goodness her claws were sheathed - and gave her a nervous smile. "I-I was wondering if you wanted to go out and hunt or something," he mewed. "We could just wander around the territory, i-if you want." Hopping nervously between paws, he suddenly was having second thoughts of waking her up so early: she didn't seem very happy.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:46 pm

With a sigh she stood on all four paws. "I suppose." She would just have to get over it. Slowly the she-cat lumbered out of the den and into camp. The cold nipped at her nose as she looked at fresh-kill pile. "If I'm going to be up this early I would like to do something productive, hunting it is." Minteyes turned to Falconfang.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Falconfang followed her out of the den and nodded when she suggested hunting. "Of course. The clan needs food." It was obvious the cold didn't bother him as much as he kept glancing at Minteyes, trying to push away the feelings of self-doubt that told him that she would never forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Her tail and head hung low as she stalked out of camp with Falconfang hopefully in tow. The sun had yet to show itself as Minteyes moved through the moor. Half of her wanted to fall over and go back to sleep but the other half kept her going.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:30 pm

OoC: Should we make a new topic in the territory?
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:37 pm

OoC:
-nods- Yes, would you like to or me?

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:38 pm

OoC: Can you please? I hate to ask you to do it, and I had planned to myself, but I'm leaving real soon, so I won't be able to for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare   A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare
Page 1 of 1