Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The All-Powerful Pewdiepie

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The All-Powerful Pewdiepie Empty
PostSubject: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 8:51

Sucks

And I have to write this so this doesn't become spam.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 9:54

Pewdiepie wrote:
I know a lot of people would like me to stay the same and keep doing Amnesia over and over. You could do that with games like Minecraft (Like Yogscast or whatever) because the gameplay is different and they add new features to it. Amnesia was so scary in the beginning, but after a while the same gameplay over and over gets: really boring, really fast. So I started "fudging" around more and making jokes in the game to keep it fun and enteraining, not only for the viewer, but for myself. (I think most people liked it, but some dont). But even that has it´s limit of enterainment and right now I really, really don´t feel like playing Amnesia. It´s hard to keep things fun if I´m not even enjoying myself playing.
I´m not going to stop playing Amnesia, I mean Amnesia: A Machine for pigs is coming out soon! But I´d rather hold off until then and fully immerge myself again like I did the first time I played Amnesia.
T´sa my take on it!
Oh well... opinions! \o/

This is a perfect example of a strong YouTuber. This is why I like PewDiePie. He's not afraid to decide for himself, and he has a valid reason for doing so.

Jay, like many other people, you have no idea what he's been up to or why, so quit flaming him and shut up :3

The All-Powerful Pewdiepie Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The All-Powerful Pewdiepie 1voydThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie 2gy1qubThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 10:08

Storm, I don't think Pewdiepie needs defending. D; I highly doubt he cares. And I don't see how just because he politely explained to his fans (who, like all fanbases, are a bunch of sniveling retards) why he's not playing Amnesia makes him exempt from criticism.

Not only is he in entertainment, he's also on YouTube and has to face the wrath of the YouTube comment section. Yes, you like him, but I don't see how your opinion of entertainment is valid over Jay's. Why? Because it's an opinion and it's entertainment of all things, something that comes down to preference.

Perhaps I am biased. Admittedly, there are a few things in this world that I have nearly strangled people over for criticizing (cough unconvincing cough to the moon by freebird games go buy now here it also has a soundtrack by kan gao the game's creator go buy that too cough unconvincing cough), so it's probably hypocritical for me to be giving this talk. But oh well.

And before you mention Pewdiepie's Let's Play of To The Moon, no I have not watched it and do not plan to. To The Moon is like a baby I abducted from a shopping cart; I don't own it and certainly didn't make it, but it's my precious now and means everything in the world to me. It's a wonderfully crafted story that Cry did well because he took it seriously as an emotionally driven game, and that's the expereince I want to have with it and not have some guy with a very dumb voice make jokes over all the dramatic lovely music at every plot turn.

OPINIONSSSSSSSS

The All-Powerful Pewdiepie I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 10:13

Whether he cares or not, he is under a lot of stress, and people have been noticing.

Either way, I was angry at Jay's opinion because he just made this topic for one reason and one reason only: To announce to the site that he thinks Pewdiepie sucks.

Did he think that if he posted this, everyone would agree with him and no one would rant or get mad? That's basically the whole point of this topic: To get people angry. This I don't understand.

Let me tell you another one of my opinions: This topic should be deleted. It will cause nothing but rage and arguments. It shouldn't have been created whether he liked pewdiepie or not, or if anyone likes him or not. I really hate when people make things like this just to point out their negative opinion on something several people like.

The All-Powerful Pewdiepie Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The All-Powerful Pewdiepie 1voydThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie 2gy1qubThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe All-Powerful Pewdiepie StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 10:51

wot is poodry pies? r dey gud?

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 10:53

I created this topic to show that Pewdiepie is a money-greedy, bad person, and that his fanbase is just as bad. The end of the video I posted shows a comment from Pewdiepie where he says extra views from people who dislike him gives him more money, complimented by lolololololol.

I wasn't expecting much people to see my side of things, because WCC is more stubborn than a bug on the side of a rapidly moving car, but I at least wanted to show people that the dumb bastard isn't all nice and happy as he appears. Plus, he is as annoying as a fly that keeps buzzing in your ears, but is never close enough that you can swat him.

Watch Cry. He is actually decent and cares about his fans dearly.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 10:58

Rage and arguments over, again, opinions on something that is based entirely on your personal taste and preference. So if people are going to get butthurt and defend a YouTube Let's Player who will never see this anyways, so be it.

Let's just delete the topic that may or may not lead to someone feeling a bit disgruntled because a YouTube celebrity (who gets to make a living off of playing video games) was insulted.

So if we're going to start removing topics like this, where someone states that they don't like something, then we also have to remove topics where people are being positive about something, because it leads to the same effect. So would you rather have it so no one can make a topic about how they like Pewdiepie? Or how they like waffles? Just because some people might not like Pewdiepie and waffles and then make it so no one can have a conflicting opinion ever?

If I made a topic about the Hunger Games, and then someone posted about how they didn't like it, I would not delete the entire topic or that person's post, because the topic is about the Hunger Games and people are allowed to have opinions.

The key difference between the Hunger Games and Pewdiepie being that you can have a debate about whether the Hunger Games is good or not and with Pewdiepie you cannot.

So if people are going to argue about something that will not lead to any valid conclusion because you're not about to change someone's mind about their tastes in entertainment, then fine.

Basically, what I'm saying is that there's nothing wrong with a topic about Pewdiepie just because it'll come down to people's opinions about the guy. Why can't we have a topic with our opinions in it, simply because some people might not agree with others?

I had more to add, but bleh. I think I've gotten my point across.

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 11:51

is still don get it

wut is a pewderpig?

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 11:58

A pink quadrupedal animal which likes mud and oinks.

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 12:02

ok

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 12:08

No, that's your opinion Jay. He's cares about his fans very much.

Besides, either that comment was a joke, which he does joke around a lot, or that person made it up making it look like it's from Pewdiepie. People can do that. It's not hard.

And Sleepy, you're being ridiculous. I don't want it deleted because of that, though you obviously don't understand. I see no point in arguing with people who are too dumb to see what I'm trying to say. I meant, Jay's false facts are being posted against some one for no reason on a site completely unrelated basically just to get people mad.

Jay denies this, saying it's to show people he's bad or something, that he uses people to get money. Well other people don't feel that way, and like I said before you don't know whether that is correct or some stupid lie, so therefor your argument is still invalid. In other words, this topic was just posted to get people angry and arguing at each other.

I'm trying to put this simple, so if you really don't understand, then you're just being idiotic, because I know both of you are much smarter than this.

Now, what if I posted a topic saying Cry sucks because his videos stink and no one likes them? Then posted a video made by some butt-hurt anti-fan making fun of him? What would you do? Oh I know! You'd leave it up there so people can rant and argue about it, because that's always entertaining, especially when you're losing the argument.

It's a shame even the wonderful, supposedly experienced admins fail to notice even this.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 12:32

I wouldn't mind. Go post an anti-Cry topic, please. :D

Okay. Number one, you called us inexperienced because we don't like the screechy nuisance of a Youtuber you like? Wut?

Number two, if it is an opinion that he is in it for the money, then it is your opinion that what I said is false.

Number three, why are you so against arguments in topics when you insist on arguing right now? Last time I checked, no one really posted in this topic but you, to argue like you do in everything because you have a problem with everyone.

You are the ridiculous one, Torm. I doubt that guy would take the time to animate something that well made because he wants people to hate Pewdie for no reason. Pewdie is a taint on an otherwise great Youtube gaming community. Quit being butthurt over other people's valid opinions. I can not force you to stop watching Pewdie, and that is not my goal, so be my guest and watch Amnesia Custom Map number 6969.

I'll lock the topic instead. That way this pointless argument can end~ cx

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 14:10

Unlocked.

Because if you post an anti-Cry topic, I can post my opinion about Cry being a great Let's Player and how I think your anti-Cry opinion is dumb. Can't I? Or should I delete it because it might "make people angry"? I hate how every time I argue with you, you completely dodge every point and I have to end up repeating myself. Yeah, I'd be a bit upset that you're insulting it, but you're allowed to have your opinions and I can have mine, and then if there's time left in the day we might have to duel to the death over it.

Post whatever you want. We're not going to delete something because people don't agree with each other. Why? Because we're all not going to get along and we're all entitled to say that Pewdiepie sucks.

I feel like you're on a bit of an anti-admin streak lately, not just because of this (you just did imply that we're inexperienced and crap at our job), but also because of your whole fallible argument in my map topic. Even if that's not the case, it's certainly what it feels like.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 14:18

Can't we all just get along and say, "Hey. Cry and Pewds are both different let's players with different audiences and different types of humor~ I mean, both of them get along and are buddehs, so why don't we~? ;u;"

No?

Okay.

Eh. This is probably deeper than Pewdiepie.

Continue the pointless arguing~.

The All-Powerful Pewdiepie PDt1Qqd The All-Powerful Pewdiepie Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie EmptySun 23 Dec 2012 - 14:21

It's not a Cry versus Pewds thing D;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All-Powerful Pewdiepie   The All-Powerful Pewdiepie Empty

Back to top Go down

The All-Powerful Pewdiepie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-