Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dragon story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

A dragon story Empty
PostSubject: A dragon story   A dragon story EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 pm

The new hachtling
A large black dragon growled as the dark one passed him, he could tell the young dragon wanted to take his spot in power. The Black Dragon pinned him to the ground, prepping to blow the toxic gas into the young ones lunges. “Say good bye.” He said, and puffed the toxic into his lungs.
The dragon coughed and sputtered. “Now, Black Dragon. You must remember your own rule. No toxic breathing.” He smiled, but was dying at the same Time.

The Black Dragon smiled. “Yes, that follows for everything else. I am the ruler of this land. Now rest, your time is over.” He put his claws apron his eyelids, he closed his eyes. “May Nuzzared light your wonderful path to hell.” He said, walking away into the Misty Forest. The mist bounded off his skin.
A wonderful, pretty topaz dragon, joined the Black Dragon. “My lord, You used you toxic move on a dragon? Have you killed a hatchling?” She asked, moving closer to him.

The Black Dragon nodded. “Yes, but it was no hatchling. A hatchling wouldn’t be killed by me. Nor would that fate would come across it’s path. It was Caneaber.” The Black dragon spoke wisely, pressing closer to the wonderful young she-dragon.
She smiled, feeling the mist covering her, she breathed in lightly. “My lord, I feel different about this forest… I feel almost as if I am safer.” She whispered lightly to him. She closed her eyes. “Black, I love you.”

The black dragon, looked down. “I do feel the same about you, but you know it will never work out between us. You are a Topaz a mix between the dark and light. And I am…. Not a part of anything. That’s why I am in power.” He sat down. “Once there was a dragon bigger than any other-”

She looked down. “Not the story…” She said.

“And he was a dark dragon, once he went to close to the sun and he wings burned. The smell was horrid. The a wonderful light dragon came to help he when he was falling. Good thing she was a healer. She healed the young dragon and they both feel in love. She crossed the border of the coldness of what is now to day. And she snapped one of her wing bones. The coldness froze the blood with in her body and she died. The dragon whom cried with sadness, grew to be a monster and killed every light dragon untill he found the last light egg. He saved the egg’s life and lost his own.” The black dragon felt a tear run down his face.

The she-dragon, wiped the tear off with her tail. “I know the story. I know the last light dragon was my mother, and she had me. I don’t know how that could happen though. Black I do love you. Why wouldn’t it work. Truly I know deep inside you have a plan between us.” She smiled, truly.

The black Dragon nodded a ‘no’ “It will never work. I love you, but no, Makalen. Please I must go.” He went into flight and flew away a fast as he could. Tears streaming down his face. He landed inside the den. He turned the egg him and Makalen had made together. It was pretty. He knew it was gonna go into power after he died. He wasn’t sure if it was male or female. He just knew it was going to look most like it’s mother. He smiled.

The egg moved. The black dragon watched wide-eyed. He waited. Soon there was a small whole. The small body had skin so black it was blue and it had wonderful green eyes. He squealed. The black dragon was glad it was a male and not a female. The Black Dragon let out a cry for Makalen.
The small topaz dragon came flying, very madly. “What do you want?!” He hissed.

The Black dragon, gestured his tail to the hatchling. Makalen ran to it. “Scales so black there blue. He’s my son… Son, the gift. Kingmalen. Kingmalen, gift in old dragon.”

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

A dragon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dragon story   A dragon story EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Good job. Even though there are some typos.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A dragon story B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

A dragon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dragon story   A dragon story EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Yesh but that's only my first story that I've written XD like on my own

A dragon story Empty