Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Site stealing people's art.

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Splotch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

A Site stealing people's art. Empty
PostSubject: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 12:51

http://ninjakato.deviantart.com/journal/www-dramakoreaterbaru-com-343987604

They have took almost everyone's pictures. Even some of mine, once you go on the website directed there, be sure you have something to protect your computer. Check the Journal above to read more. Try to post some Journals to let people be aware of this issue.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 13:13

Lucky me none of my pictures are there.

A Site stealing people's art. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA Site stealing people's art. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA Site stealing people's art. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA Site stealing people's art. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A Site stealing people's art. 1voydA Site stealing people's art. 2gy1qubA Site stealing people's art. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA Site stealing people's art. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 14:30

one of mine is apparently
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 16:14

Two of mine are. e.e

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 16:30

Even though I don't actually have any art on my dA, they took a picture off of mine.

lul. And it's the one titled "I Hate People."

A Site stealing people's art. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 16:45

They have my Iconmon picture. XD

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptySat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:45

The link. It's doesn't exist. Link me the site, please~

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. EmptySat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:48

A Site stealing people's art. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA Site stealing people's art. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA Site stealing people's art. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA Site stealing people's art. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A Site stealing people's art. 1voydA Site stealing people's art. 2gy1qubA Site stealing people's art. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA Site stealing people's art. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Site stealing people's art.   A Site stealing people's art. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Site stealing people's art.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: