Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskkits Request

Go down 
+3
Little
Kes
Lion's Roar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Clan/Rank : kit
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 195

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 4:06

Cat Name:Duskkit/paw/

Clan:Thuderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat:To help my clan mates if needed, if hurt, or sick. Also to share tungs with starclan

What you would do with this position:I would help my clan the best i could by healing and helping in other problems my clanmates

Why you think you deserve this position:I belive i should because i want to help my clanmates the best i possible can. also thunderclan doesn't have one

Recommendations: i don't think i have any

thank you if you approve and have a nice day

Last edited by lionstarsapprentice on Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 4:59

I don't approve, based on the form. I would recommend to get better grammar. I can't really understand the form. Also, if you don't really know why you want to be a medicine cat, then maybe let someone else have it.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Duskkits Request B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 11:26

*tongue *I
I don't reccommend. I don't exactly trust new members with position as this. I also agree that you need to work on your grammar bit DX

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 12:54

i was having a little concintrasion troubles and i thought abou it and i should have waited to post it

Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 12:54

and sorry if i spell any thing wrong

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 12:55

There's an edit button in the top right corner of your posts right next to the quote button x3 If you have anything to add and no one has posted after you, just use that button. Alright?

Duskkits Request I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 12:56

In the future, just edit your post too.
EDIT: Oops... Like Sleepy said.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Duskkits Request B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 13:00

oh i didn't know that i'm sorry thanks Sleepy and I'm still in gratituded and i have edited it be back in about 30 minutes

Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 13:22

i'm back

Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 13:51

Again, edit button ; A;

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Duskkits Request B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 14:04

Telling someone to work on their grammar makes no sense. It is vague and not very helpful. D:<

Here is a grammatically accurate version of your initial post:

Quote :
Cat Name: Dustkit/paw/

Clan: Thuderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To help my clan mates when it is needed, or if they are hurt or sick. Communicating with StarClan is a big part of the position as well.

What you would do with this position: I would help my clan the best way I know how; to heal, help and support my Clanmates.

Why you think you deserve this position: I wish to become Medicine Cat of ThunderClan because I want to help my Clanmates to the fullest extent of my ability.

Recommendations: N/a

I wouldn't recommend such an important role when you're just beginning as a roleplayer, Dust. Not that you couldn't do it, but it is a difficult position to start out with. You'll learn good spelling and grammar as you go along . . . My advice: Read. A lot. Especially fiction, like Warriors. It can turn you from a basic speller to a superb one. Pay attention in class, of course, and put what you post through a spell check if needed. (there are plenty available) Don't expect to write like a pro in a day, especially at your age.

I would say you should go through the ranks and become a Warrior, if you're interested. Warriors are extremely important, but there are others and you can practice your writing skills with them. If you really want the Medicine Cat position, wait until a little later. If you stick around by the time an admin thinks you can handle it, I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck! And don't be afraid to ask for help. Writing can be hard, especially if you've never done a roleplaying site like this before. But you can do it. Don't give up, and keep practicing! :)

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:06

thanks Moo-ry Christmas i'll really nice advice i think i'm gonna keep this up but keep getting better and i will just have to get better oh and i am new at the roleplaying type of site

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:23

lionstarsapprentice wrote:
thanks Moo-ry Christmas i'll really nice advice i think i'm gonna keep this up but keep getting better and i will just have to get better oh and i am new at the roleplaying type of site

I hope you stay! This site is actually very fun and our members are great. You'll fit right in, give it time! And call me Moon. xD That's what I'm known as here for the most part.

If you want to get to know us you can always visit the chatbox at the bottom of the forum; there is nearly always someone there. xD If you need help, remember to contact the administrators or moderators. Jay, Sleepy, and Rain are our admins, and the mods include Ebony and Shadow.

I know you'll make a great roleplayer some day, just work on your grammatical execution. You'll be fine! :D

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:26

thanks again MOON i've met Sleepy and thunderclan's leader to i think this site is cool my freinds sister made a site like this but you can make your own clan and sorry Kestral I took them off

Last edited by lionstarsapprentice on Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 15:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 5:14

I know this is out of topic, but your fourth banner on the top is really inappropriate, and shouldn't be displayed on this type of site. ;_;

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Duskkits Request B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duskkits Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskkits Request   Duskkits Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Duskkits Request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next