Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Its time for her death

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Its time for her death Empty
PostSubject: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 12:15

Greyheart padded out of the barn a night after her exile (rl time man lol) she sighed, she couldn't take it, being alone, she hated it, heading to the only territory she knew , the gorge, slightly hearing the rushing water she padded towards it, minutes later she stood a whisker away from the gorge, 'Goodbye, Falconfang, Reedpaw, Silvershade, all of Riverclan' she thought and tears stained her cheek fur as she launched herself into the gorge.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 12:48

Silvershade was patrolling the RC-WC border, passing the gorge, when she heard a splash. Her face turned to horror as she saw grey, black and white flash in the water not far from where the water had rippled. She bolted downstream to where it wasn't as steep of a fall and launched herself in, battling the current towards the she-cat. As the limp form rushed towards her she grabbed the scruff and dragged it back to shore. She spit up a globule of water she had swallowed just after she set Greyheart down.

OOC: SILVERSHADE OT THE RESCUE YO
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:03

OOC: I guess I'll post

IC: Greyheart lay motionless sprawled across the ground, her fur drenched 'Silvershade... Why?" she asked trying to lift her head but could not, her heart beat was so fast yet really small.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:11

"You don't deserve to die. You can live somewhere else and live a happy life.." she murmured. "But it's not my decision." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:13

"I enjoyed serving my clan well, but, its too late" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:22

"Then join our ancestors at peace," she sniffled as the life ebbed from her former apprentice's eyes. When it was completely gone, with tears in her eyes, she began to carry the limp form back to her camp.

When she reached camp, she laid Greyheart's dead body down a few fox-lengths infront of the entrance and yowled, an alert to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:26

Morningpaw stuck her head out of her den. She cried in shock as she saw Greyheart's body. Running over, she saw that Greyheart was drenched and there was no blood. "She...fell in the river?" Morningpaw asked, her eyes filled with sorrow.

Its time for her death Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:29

Silvershade gave a weak nod, her tears staining the grey cat's limp body. "I..I tried to save her.. but it was her t-time.. it's all my fault-t.." she muttered under her breath, not directed at anyone but herself.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:31

"No!" Morningpaw said. "You tried your best, but it is as you said. It was her time. Don't take the blame for something that was meant to happen. She is probably happier now"

Its time for her death Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:33

"I-I could have saved her.."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:41

Without a word, Froststar padded over to Greyheart's body. She crouched down and hurried her muzzle in the she-cat's fur, fighting back tears. She stood like that for a moment, before shaking her head. She had made the wrong decision. "It's my fault, Greyheart. I was to harsh. If I hadn't done what I did... I'm so sorry. You're a better RiverClan warrior than I ever could've been. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She murmured, her voice no higher than a whisper.
Reluctantly, she stepped back, bringing her tail tip down Silvershade's spine as an attempt to calm the warrior. "It was my fault. I know that now. She should live on in our hearts as a RiverClan warrior. But she's in a better place now. I'm sorry, Greyheart." The leader dippe her head in grief, sitting by the lifeless body, her head dropping.

Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:48

Frostleap heard a shriek and left her den. When she saw Greyheart, her lifeless body lied on the ground, she alked slowly, feeling her heart knocking inside her chest. Her friend, the cat with whom she spent her training had fadded away. She crouched next to her and touch with her nose she grey cold body. Then, she looked up to Frostsar. « You couldn't know it... » Frostleap licked softly Greyheart's pelt, trying to keep her calm. She wasn't angry for her leader, jsut feeling sad, so empty. « Goodbye my friend, may Starclan accepts you despite your forbidden love... » she whispered

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Its time for her death Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 14:13

Nightpaw peeked outside the apprentices den, hearing the same. When she saw her former mentor motionless in the camp, she let out a small gasp and went behind the den, not willing to remember the scene. But it had already been forged into her memory.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time for her death   Its time for her death Empty

Back to top Go down

Its time for her death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: