Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. Empty
PostSubject: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:36 am

Nightpaw sat in her nest in the apprentices den. She had just heard that her mentor, Greyheart, had been exiled. Putting her paws over her face, she whisphered more to herself than anybody,"What did she do to make Froststar exile her.." The black she-cat clearly had no idea why.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:16 am

Silvershade was basking in the early-morning sun nearby and heard 'exile' in Nightpaw's voice. Oh god, Greyheart was a mentor! She got up and padded over to the apprentice's den, empty except for Nightpaw. "..She was with a cat from another Clan." she whispered, obviously painful for her.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:06 pm

She moved a paw away from her face and looked at Silvershade. "Isn't it a little too harsh to exile her?", Nightpaw meowed softly.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:30 pm

"It might be in your eyes, but it's one of the absolute worst ways to break the Code," she mewed. She padded over and sat next to the young cat. "I offered to take up Greyheart's duty as your mentor, so I can go as soft as I need to because I feel your pain. She was like a younger sister to me." Silvershade sighed, and readjusted herself in the moss.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm

She sighed and her moss green eyes went cloudy in deep thought. "When we were both kits, I never thought this could happen." Nightpaw was, for once, oblivious to the world.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 pm

"I never thought it would happen either, when I was her mentor.." She wrapped her tail around the apprentice, a motherly tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 pm

She just nodded and kept silent. It would be a while until she would be back to herself again. Her deep black stomach growled like a Thunderpath monster, but she ignored and didn't seem to hear it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.   Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake up kid, your mentors' been exiled.
Page 1 of 1