Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redpaw's daily diary.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Redpaw's daily diary. Empty
PostSubject: Redpaw's daily diary.   Redpaw's daily diary. EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:42

Cold wind pierced my pelt as I stepped outside for the first time. I look around as my vision starts to focus on close things. I take small wobbly steps outside. I glance around the huge camp- and I thought the nursery was big! I stumble when I tried to stand tall. “Redkit!” I hear my mother call “get in here so you don’t get sick!” I sigh and unwillingly slip back into the nursery. The next day my legs were stronger and I race outside. I look at the huge camp and try to focus on the leaders den. At the same moment, Froststar slips out her den under the willow and heads outside. I squeal and race back into the nursery. Maybe another day…A few moons later I knew most of the cats, and a met a pretty cat. Unluckily, Morningpaw had wanted to be a medicine cat. That ruins chances, even if she had liked me. I was sitting in the nursery and grooming my thick pelt before I had to go. Then I was nudged outside and to the center of camp. I took a deep breath and shifted my paws as Froststar called a meeting. “Redkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and you're now ready to be an apprentice. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Redpaw. You're apprentice will be Frostleap. I hope she passes down all she knows to you.” The lead called. I turn my head and spot my mentor. As I pad up to her, we gently touch noses. “Let’s begin training.” She purred.
The following moon was horrible. I had tried to go down near the river but this big black tom was there. He smelled funny, like a Thunderclan cat. I accidently tripped and he got scared and lashed out at me. He almost took my nose off! Then, Greyheart suddenly leaped out and attacked him. The good side was that I got to talk to Morningpaw, at least. Then I got mad when Greyheart accused me of being neglected by Frostleap. I think Frostleap is the coolest mentor ever. Not long after, we found out Greyheart was mates with a Windclan warrior. She was sadly exiled, and no one wanted her to leave.
I was totally right. Frostleap is so cool. She’s so funny, nice, and pretty. I wish I were just a bit older. She’s not much older than me actually…Not like I would tell her that. Anyway, Riverclan just got some new kits. Wingedkit and Willowkit. Well, that’s all for now.

Redpaw's daily diary.
Page 1 of 1