Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You got to be kidding me!

Go down 
+5
Mossy
Kip
Moon
meme police
Minty
9 posters

You think it will end?
You believe?
You got to be kidding me! Vote_lcap6%You got to be kidding me! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Will not?
You got to be kidding me! Vote_lcap76%You got to be kidding me! Vote_rcap
 76% [ 13 ]
Unsure?
You got to be kidding me! Vote_lcap18%You got to be kidding me! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You got to be kidding me! Empty
PostSubject: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 21:31

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/aussie-pm-addresses-pending-end-of-the-world/17yt0faic?from=en-ca-infopane this will NEVER happen untill millions of year come, blah blah zombie apocalipse, the calanders restard on the 12 yr 12 day 12 month this is ridicoulous! you know how many suicides you will cause!? even demonic beasts, suicidal doomsday channels?! what the heck these people are so paranoid if you think its gonna end live your life to the fullest!
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 21:43

These people want drama, Grey. My hypothesis is that at one point in time their routine got boring, and they wanted to cause some havoc.

What better way to do that then tell the world that the end is coming?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 21:44

I think they just want to cause suicide around the world 'oH LETS GO FREAK OUT PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM COMMIT SUICIDE' thats what I think
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 7:00

Grey, you're being too hard on them. People are presenting the idea that the world will end because the Mayan calender states that December 21st, 2012 a new world will begin. This doesn't necessarily mean the world will end, just that a new one will begin. Some people have just interpreted it as the ending of our civilization. Now, I can't watch the video, but I'm notifying you because the video is probably about the December 2012 apocalypse.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 8:47

Three French Sarrows wrote:
Grey, you're being too hard on them. People are presenting the idea that the world will end because the Mayan calender states that December 21st, 2012 a new world will begin. This doesn't necessarily mean the world will end, just that a new one will begin. Some people have just interpreted it as the ending of our civilization. Now, I can't watch the video, but I'm notifying you because the video is probably about the December 2012 apocalypse.

Omg.

There are so many reasons that I'm not even going to bother stating why the world will not end. According to these doomsday prophets the world should have ended 1000f453423232454678797232 times in the past 100 years. >:I

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:19

True. But, people are stupid. :I And I didn't say I believe the world would end. :/

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:59

Don't believe the world will end. Jeez. They couldn't look farther into the future is another story, so they (the Mayans) just stopped there.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 14:26

Moo-ry Christmas wrote:

Omg.

There are so many reasons that I'm not even going to bother stating why the world will not end. According to these doomsday prophets the world should have ended 1000f453423232454678797232 times in the past 100 years. >:I

Since when was 'f' a number?

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 15:10

12 Mossys drumming wrote:
Moo-ry Christmas wrote:

Omg.

Since when was 'f' a number?

e_e

I'm 20f1234 years old.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:04

This would be the thirteenth time that the Mayan calendar has ended. Because it's not trying to predict the end of the world, it's a Mayan belief that the world will reboot or some spiritual cleansing or some other nonsense. The people who brought up doomsday were people who were not Mayans.

And honestly, even if they had been predicting the end of the world, a Stone Age civilization:

You got to be kidding me! 00149006_000

...does NOT know more about science than present day scientists.

You got to be kidding me! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 22:30

its ironic that my first day of winter break is the end of the world, no?
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 5:58

If the world ends 4 days before my birthday, I'm gonna punch someone in Heaven e_O

Leechkit:

You got to be kidding me! Mew
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 11:38

*Flips a table* The world is actually going to end in never, if you go by scientific. http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO TIMES. SERIOUSLY. If it didn't happen LAST YEAR, why this year? -.-

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 11:50

The planets are aligning that day.

Discuss.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You got to be kidding me!   You got to be kidding me! Empty

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: